If you want to go for a distinctive tourist destination, you should see the tourism in Sri Lanka, Arab travelers to know the most important and most beautiful tourist attractions that are worth a visit, besides it is the ideal tourist destination for nature lovers and those who want to get calm and relax away from the hustle and bustle of cities.
It is worth noting that Sri Lanka is located in the south of the Indian subcontinent and the northern Indian Ocean, as it is located in a maritime border with India, and as a result of its distinguished geographical location it is called “Tear of India”, and it is visited annually by more than a million tourists, and in Arab travelers we offer you a distinctive tourist program that you can From exploring the most beautiful sights of charming Sri Lanka.
Table of Contents
Tourism in Sri Lanka, Arab travelers
- You cannot travel to Sri Lanka without visiting one of its most beautiful lakes, Kandy Lake in the city of Kandy which is known as the “Milk Sea”, which is basically a nature reserve where fishing is prohibited, and it is one of the oldest lakes in Sri Lanka.
- The lake is characterized by its fresh air and its scenic sights that you can enjoy while sitting in front of the lake, or when you wander the paths designated for walking, and to enjoy the beauty of the lake close to renting boats in a distinctive marine tour through which you can see birds and trees, and certainly this place cannot be visited without documentation The most beautiful scenes through photographs.
- If you want to stay in a hotel close to the lake, you can stay in the Kandy City Hotel, which is 0.9 km from the lake.
- If you travel to Sri Lanka in the summer, that means going to the beaches for recreation. One of the most beautiful of these beaches is the beach of Bentota, which is characterized by the purity of its soft water and golden sand. It includes all the necessary services for visitors from hotels and restaurants, as well as various recreational activities.
- The best time in which you can enjoy the beauty of the beach is the time of sunset, in the event you wander or sit on the beach, as well as in the case of swimming, and this beach also provides you with the practice of the most prominent water sports such as surfing, and you can rent boats and go on a cruise for more enjoyment of beauty The beach.
- The best hotel you can stay near the beach is the 5-star Avani Bentota Hotel, which is one of the best hotels in Sri Lanka in terms of service and room quality.
National Museum of Colombo
- Tourist attractions in Sri Lanka are not limited to landscapes only, in Colombo you can visit the National Museum of Colombo to learn a lot about the history of this country, and when you enter the museum you can wander inside the galleries that contain a group of ancient statues, along with war tools such as guns and swords.
- The museum contains many holdings dating back to the early centuries BC, along with that you can see a lot of the culture and heritage of the Sri Lankan people through the traditional folk costume found there.
- What also distinguishes this museum is the distinctive Buddha statue located at its entrance, in addition to the fact that the exterior building represents an architectural masterpiece as it was designed in the italyn architectural style in a bright white color, in addition to the picturesque view surrounding the museum, which includes a group of trees surrounding it.
- The museum’s landmarks are not limited to collectibles and statues only. There is the Nature Environment section, which displays a group of skeletons for some animals, along with ancient natural fossils. When your tour ends, you can go to the restaurant inside the museum and eat delicious local meals.
- Visiting hours are daily from nine o’clock in the morning until six o’clock in the evening, seven days a week, admission is free, and when you finish your tour
- After you finish touring the museum, you can start wandering inside one of the most beautiful and oldest city parks, Viharamahadevi Park, which was named after the name of Queen Viharamahadevi, the mother of King Dotagamono, who are the most famous rulers of Sri Lanka.
- The park includes a group of vast green spaces and many trees, flowers and water fountains are scattered alongside it, as well as many statues and memorials, and it is an ideal destination for families in the event of taking children, as there are a number of safe games designated for them.
- The park includes many recreational activities such as biking that you can rent from there, as well as enjoying the beauty of the park through horseback riding.
- Within the garden you can buy hot and cold food and beverages from the stores available inside the garden, and there are also a number of talented painters who draw exquisite paintings of landscapes or personal, and visit the garden throughout the week, and the entry is free and does not need to pay any fees.
- In case you want to stay in a hotel close to the park, there is the 4-star Seninmen Red Colombo Hotel, which is 0.9 km from the park and one of the best hotels in the city.