Tanzania is considered a federal republic consisting of (26) regions or miku, i.e., a municipality, which is located in the eastern eastern side of the continent of Africa, bordered on the eastern side by the Indian Ocean, and on the western side by Burundi, Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and bordered on the north by the Republic of Uganda and Kenya, and by The southern side is Malawi, the Republic of Zambia and the Republic of Mozambique, with its capital Dodoma.
Tanzania has a humid tropical climate in most of its regions, but because of its multiple areas and breadth there are other patterns of climate in it, as in the tourist areas the temperatures and rains rise in them and the climate is subtropical, where the rains fall almost throughout the year, but in the southern and central regions The Sudanese climate prevails in it, where the temperatures drop in the highlands and the rainfall increases on the slopes.
Tourist areas in Tanzania
Tanzania is famous for many tourist places, the most important of which are:
- Selous: It is a reserve that contains many animals, such as savannahs, that can be accessed by plane, and can roam around.
- Pemba Island: It is called the Green Island and it is part of the archipelago of spice islands, located on the Indian Ocean, contains good places to dive and enjoy the view of the beautiful and wonderful marine life.
- Mafia IslandIt is an island of spice archipelago, the population of the island is about (40) thousand people, characterized by its clean white sandy beaches and many diving places, which made it a distinctive tourist destination.
- Narrated by National ParkThis island is located in the center of the state, and it is considered one of the largest parks in the region, as it contains many animals such as: elephants, tigers, lions, wild dogs, foxes, bats, antelope, and many others, where visitors are allowed to wander inside the park and offer them a lot Services.
- Taranger ParkIt is a national island dedicated to raising birds, as it contains more than (550) different types of birds, in addition to some animals such as: lions, huge elephants, and termite hills.
- ZanzibarIt is considered one of the historical regions of Tanzania, as it was a commercial center in Africa, characterized by its white houses and coral beaches.
- Minyara: It is a lake in which migratory birds abound and which exceed (300) species of birds, in addition to ostriches, and in dry seasons there are abundant wild animals, elephants, hippos and giraffes, and there are many facilities and services that serve their visitors.
- The Nguru Nguru region: It is a crater of a very old volcano approximately (3) million years ago, in which there are many wild animals, especially endangered, such as: the black rhinoceros, where tourists come to enjoy the vision of these animals.