Your comprehensive tourism guide for all the tourist attractions that exist in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, which is one of the most important tourist attractions in the United Arab Emirates, as Ras Al Khaimah includes many attractive tourist attractions, which many visitors consider is a great tourist attraction in the Emirates in general In this article, we will review the most important and best tourist attractions in Ras Al Khaimah.
Table of Contents
- Tourism in Ras Al-Khaimah:
- First: The Ras Al Khaimah Museum:
- Second: The Bedouin Oasis:
- Third: Iceland Water Park:
- Fourth: Daya Castle:
- Fifth: The Pearl Museum:
Tourism in Ras Al-Khaimah:
The Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah includes many different places which it considers to be a favorite place, and they are always attracted to visit them throughout the year, and because the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah also includes picturesque landscapes in many picturesque tourist places, and among the most important of these tourist places that are found in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah are :
First: The Ras Al Khaimah Museum:
The Ras Al Khaimah Museum is one of the most important tourist places that exist in the emirate, which we advise you to visit, as the museum includes many artistic and historical holdings and is one of the most popular attractions in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Contents of the Ras Al Khaimah Museum:
- The museum contains many valuable and ancient artifacts that belonged to ancient times.
- There is also a collection of antiquities in the Ras Al Khaimah Museum, dating back to BC.
- The museum also contains many ancient Islamic monuments that differ in their ancient years.
Second: The Bedouin Oasis:
The Bedouin Oasis is one of the most beautiful places to visit and see in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, as it includes many picturesque landscapes, along with many activities and events that can be enjoyed in the comfort of the Bedouins.
What to do when visiting bedouin comfort:
- You can enjoy a good time in that desert camp derived from the life of the desert Bedouins and sit in that camp.
- You can also enjoy eating many distinctive Arabic delicacies, including the original Bedouin dishes that take you to the desert world with its magic.
Third: Iceland Water Park:
The Ice Land Park is one of the most beautiful places to see in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, where the park is one of the most entertaining places that attract visitors from different parts of the world, where you can spend time by visiting that water park and enjoy the various games and activities.
Entertainment ways in the Iceland Water Park:
- Enjoy sightseeing in the park, among which the famous Penguin Waterfalls, which can be said to be the largest artificial waterfall in the world in general, with a waterfall length and height of about one hundred and twenty meters and more.
- It is also possible to spend a fun time through playing many water games and sports of choice for many people, among which is the sport of swimming through the water swimming pool in the garden, and the park also provides some coaches to supervise the sport of swimming.
- The largest and highest water slope can be seen in the garden as well
- It is also possible to enjoy spending quality time playing soccer, through the stadium provided by the park for football fans.
- And we cannot forget to remind you also that the garden contains a very famous restaurant through which you can eat the most delicious Gulf and Arabic dishes in a very beautiful atmosphere and this restaurant is the Snow Palace restaurant, which also provides distinctive views while eating, especially in the evening periods.
- There is also a group of foods in Iceland’s garden through the Food Village, which is considered one of the largest sections of the park, as the village accommodates more than a thousand people and provides them with many services that visitors may need.
Fourth: Daya Castle:
The Daya Fort is one of the most important tourist attractions in Ras Al Khaimah, and it is also one of the oldest buildings in the emirate, where the castle dates back to the sixteenth century, and the Daya Castle is located on top of the hill.
What to do when visiting Daya Castle:
- You can enjoy watching the ancient architectural design of the castle, and watching the ancient defense places in the emirate.
- You can go up to the castle and see the magnificent view from above that overlooks the city.
- You can also enjoy watching the doors and fortresses that the soldiers used in the foot to defend themselves.
Fifth: The Pearl Museum:
The Pearl Museum is one of the most important tourist places in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, as it is one of the most tourist attractions in the emirate, where it is known that the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah has been famous for the extraction of pearls for many years.
The contents of the Pearl Museum:
- The Pearl Museum includes a large variety of different pearls, which are among the largest in the world and the most beautiful in shape.
- The museum also houses a large collection of snorkelling equipment used by people and divers to search for pearls.