Table of Contents
Tourism in Yalova
Yalova is one of the small cities located in the northwestern side of Turkey, this city is located along the eastern shore of the Sea of Marmara, and it is the capital of Yalova Governorate, and the population of this city is estimated at about 100,000 people. The city has been subject to settlement by many civilizations, the most important of which are the Hittites And the Phrygians, Romens, Byzantines, and the Ottomans. Yalova contains many important tourist attractions such as the famous Ataturk Palace, the city is also characterized by hot springs, and large wooded gardens known as “Karaka”, but as for the climate in this city, it is a climate that mediates what Between the climate Tropical and Mediterranean climate, meaning that this city is known for its hot and humid summers and very cold winters.
The most important tourist areas in Yalova
Among the most important tourist areas in Yalova are:
- Tuna Ufa: This region is located twenty-seven kilometers from Yalova province, and this region contains many historical monuments, the most important of which are baths and water channels, and it has a castle that was built in more than one era.
- ArmoLoTo: It is a coastal town located 51 kilometers from Yalova Province, and this town extends for about 37 kilometers, and it also has many tourist resorts.
- Your general: This region is located only 17 kilometers from Yalova, and this city was known as the city of fresh air during the reign of the Byzantines, and it is also one of the most important tourist areas as it includes many forests, beaches, high-end hotels, and centers of residence, and it also has some historical monuments that return Its origins are the Ottoman and Byzantine states.
- Giftly Coy: This region dates back to ancient times, is famous for its beautiful beaches, places for camping, and many diverse historical remains, and some drawings from Byzantine and Hellenistic ages, and some of the drawings in them date back to the first and second centuries, and this area was known as Bellary in the fourth century, and it was It is of particular importance in the era of the “Byzantine” Emperor Justinian.
- Termal: One of the most important tourist cities that many tourists from all over the world visit, as it contains many historical monuments and important tourist facilities.
The most important historical and cultural places in Yalova
The Kamal Ataturk Palace Museum is considered one of the most famous historical places in Yalova. This palace was built in the year 1929 AD to be an important and historical symbol that illustrates the beauty of architecture at that time. Among the important historical places is the mobile palace located inside the Millelt farm located on the edge of the sea. This palace is used Currently as an institute for the development of cycloidal plants, it was built in the year 1929 AD, and it is designed in the form of a square and two-storey building made using wood-based panels.