the moldive Islands
The Maldives is composed of a double chain of twenty-six coral islands in the Indian Ocean, and is considered one of the smallest Asian countries in terms of size and population, as it is considered one of the most beautiful islands that are recommended to visit, especially on honeymoon for new married couples, and in this article we will talk about the most important tourist areas In the Maldives.
Tourist places in the Maldives
Maldives is characterized by many distinctive tourist places, including:
- Fish market, located along the beach, as it is one of the major commercial tourist centers, as it has many diverse stores, in addition to the ability to see various fish, vegetables and fruits.
- The public square, as it contains green grasses and large fertile farms, and there are recreational and cultural gatherings in it, and it can go by boat for each individual, and there is at the eastern end of the field the main flag of the Maldives, while at the western end there are many markets and commercial buildings, in addition to To the south end is the Islamic center in the city.
- The National Museum, through which the sultans’ holdings of accessories and fashion can be seen, in addition to the precious stones that existed before the advent of the Islamic religion, was opened in 1952 by Prime Minister Muhammad Didi, and this museum aims to preserve the history of the Maldives from extinction. .
- Hakuru Miski, one of the oldest mosques in the Maldives, where it displays many beautiful and distinctive sculptures that attract millions of tourists, in addition to that all the walls of the mosque, internal and external, are built of coral stones, and also includes a number of ancient graves.
- Hallhumel, and is one of the artificial islands that have been built so that it can accommodate a large population, as it is one of the distinct places that attract tourists especially, because it contains the distinct nature, in addition to modern architecture at the same time.
- Radhu Madivaru is considered one of the best places to see clearly underwater where there are many sharks, tuna, coral reefs, in addition to dolphins.
Tourist resorts in the Maldives
There are many tourist resorts in the Maldives, including:Read:Where is Tabarjal located?
- Helingly Island Resort, which is one of the ideal and wonderful resorts for divers, and also includes sandy beaches, and through which the most luxurious and finest types of food are served, and tourists can dive in diving places near the resort, where there is the best modern diving equipment, in addition to coaches Very experienced diving.
- Paradise Island Resort is considered one of the most important resorts that tourists flock to due to the presence of stunning scenery in it. Several activities can be practiced, including diving, water skiing, and playing basketball, in addition to volleyball. There are also distinctive restaurants that offer delicious Types of Chinese, French and Thai cuisine, as well as delicious cocktails.
- Bandos Island Resort and Spa, which is considered one of the distinctive resorts that provides a tranquil atmosphere, by providing delicious foods and drinks such as italyn pasta, and tropical cocktails, and can enjoy and enjoy the scenic landscapes, also offers natural treatment that helps to relax and recuperate, in addition to this it can Provide a gymnasium and water sports.