Malaysia is one of the most important tourist destinations in the southeast of the Asian continent, and it is one of the developed countries that are interested in its heritage and history, and the promotion of tourist attractions in the country. The number of tourists coming to the country is close to twenty-eight million people in one year, and the most important characteristic of these areas is that It is very diverse and many tourist destinations, and this makes it a popular destination for all tourists, as it contains a large series of services that facilitate the tourism process, and at affordable prices for all ..
Tourist areas in Malaysia
Among the tourist areas in Malaysia:
- Port Dickson Beach: It is located thirty-two kilometers from Seremban and ninety kilometers from Kuala Lumpur, and is located in the state of Negeri Sembilan, and the beach contains many areas and services of tourist attractions such as Bengkalan Kempas, Bukit Kempas, Teluk Kemang, Pasir Bangang, Bandar Spring, Bayu Beach hotels and resorts Resort, Duta Villa, Duta Hacienda Riviera, Regency Tanjung Tuan Beach Resort, Taj Beach, and the Yacht Club that connects the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and the Strait of Malacca is the shortest sea route between three of the most populated countries in the world namely China, India, and Indonesia.
- Langkawi Island: It is an archipelago of one hundred and four islands in Andaman, thirty kilometers off the coast of the mainland from the northwestern part of Malaysia, and belongs to the state of Kedah and contains three of the most beautiful gardens and many beaches, and tourists can enter the island through the beaches of Kuala Peerless and Penang .
- Cameron Highlands: It is one of the most important hill stations most attractive to tourism, which occupies an area of seven hundred and twelve square kilometers, and is located in the northwestern tip of Pahang State, and is considered one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the country for self-entertainment, due to its picturesque nature, and contains many services Available in it.
- Famosa: It is a Portuguese castle located in the region of Malacca, and is considered one of the oldest regions in the country of European architectural heritage in the southeast of the Asian continent, and the castle was built in the year five hundred and eleven after the thousand by the leader Alfonso de Albuquerque, and the castle consists of long walls, and four Head towers.
Landmarks in Malaysia
Among the landmarks in Malaysia:
- Christ Church: It is the Anglican Church that dates back to the eighteenth century and is located in the city of Malacca. The church floors consist of various tombstones with Portuguese and Armenian inscriptions, and it contains the church bell, church administration records, the sacred altar, and silver altar vessels dating back to the Dutch period.
- MuseumsThe country contains a large chain of the most important museums such as the Museum of Islamic Arts, Maybank, the National History Museum, the National Textile Museum, and the Maritime Labuan, and many museums specialized in the fields of agriculture, beauty, education, history, and ethnography.