The most important museums in the State of Qatar
- Museum of Islamic Arts: This museum is one of the most important cultural monuments in the State of Qatar, and includes many works of local artists, and many other artworks of many Islamic artists from other Islamic countries, and permanent exhibitions are held on the upper floors of it, while on the ground floor there are temporary exhibitions. This museum is located on an industrial island located sixty meters from the beach on the south side of the Doha Corniche, and its building takes the form of a cubic pyramid, and rises above the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Creek Museum: This museum is located in the town of Al-Khor, north of Doha, the Qatari capital. It aims to teach Qataris and visitors in general about the traditional life of Qataris.
- Arms Museum: This museum displays a wide range of weapons used in Qatar since the sixteenth century AD, and contains many festive swords since the eighteenth century AD.
The most important religious and cultural monuments
- Katara: It is a cultural village located between The Pearl and the Arab Gulf region of Doha, and contains a beautiful beach that contains a large number of restaurants, museums, and exhibitions. The village also hosts many cultural festivals throughout the year.
- The Grand Mosque: It is one of the largest mosques in Qatar, and is located in the Al-Jebailat neighborhood in Doha, the Qatari capital. Seventeen side entrances, with an area of 175,000 square meters.
The most important historical monuments
- Souq Waqif: Souq Waqif is one of the traditional markets in Doha, the Qatari capital, and buying and selling operations continued on its land for many centuries. The market has undergone many transformations, and clothes, perfumes, handicrafts, spices and traditional coffee are currently sold.
- Al-Zubarah Fort: Al-Zubarah Fort is located in the town of Al-Zubarah, located sixty-five miles from the Qatari capital. This fort was built by Sheikh Abdullah bin Qasim Al Thani in the year 1930 AD and was used in the past as a fortress for soldiers, a police station and a coastal guard, and more recently as a museum to display many of Artifacts that were found in this region.
The forest area in Hyatt Plaza, Doha Corniche, Bir Zekrit, Water Park, Barzan Tower, and Doha Zoo.Read:The most important landmarks in Qatar