Learn about the most beautiful tourist attractions in the Netherlands It is recommended to visit, the Netherlands is for the sake of European countries at all as it contains many cities that are a tourist attraction for visitors from all over the world in order to enjoy the beauty of nature, and see the traditional windmills in addition to the many activities that can Work in it, and the Netherlands is one of the tourist cities suitable for families, so what are the places where you can enjoy with your family, all the details of the Arab travelers to you.
The most beautiful tourist attractions in the Netherlands:
Among the most important cities that you should undoubtedly visit during your visit to the Netherlands are the following:
Netherlands Amsterdam tourism
- No one can definitely visit the Netherlands without visiting its capital, Amsterdam, which is one of the most prosperous cities around the world, and most attractive to tourists for its fame with the beauty of nature, the beauty of homes, shops, cafes, and the splendor of the canals’ view, which makes the city vibrant all the time.
- Dam Square is one of the most famous areas in Amsterdam where a lot of various activities are held in it as it is the pulse of life for the city, and the secret of its beauty.
- The Royal Palace is located in the center of the city of Amsterdam within Dam Square, and is at the disposal of the monarch, and many national events are held there, and the presentation of royal official awards, and other missions of the government.
- The Jordan neighborhood is considered one of the most famous neighborhoods in the city, and there are many modern art galleries, and shops with international brands in addition to cafes and restaurants.
- Tussauds Museum Amsterdam: One of the most famous museums in the world where statues made of wax are displayed to the most famous figures around the world in all different fields so that you can see your favorite actor with your own eyes.
- The Montelbenstern Tower is located on the bank of the oudeschans marine channel, and dates back to the year 1516 AD, and it was originally established to protect the country, and defend it where the headquarters of the sailors’ gathering was at the foot.
- There are many things that can be done in the Netherlands as it contains many parks, places to change the atmosphere, and entertainment in addition to luxury hotels and elegant restaurants, which makes your experience unforgettable, and is not compensated anywhere else.
Tourism in Rotterdam:
- It is the second largest city in the Netherlands, and it contains many commercial complexes, and a link between East and West Europe, and the population of Rotterdam reaches 1.3 million people.
- The city contains many tourism components, including the port of Rotterdam, which ranks the second largest in the world.
- The Euromast tower is one of the tallest towers in the Netherlands with a length of more than 180 meters, which is open to all so that all visitors can see the city from above, overlooking the city center and the port of Rotterdam. You can also have dinner in the tower restaurant, which is a special dinner, and you can also Book hotel suites on this unique view.
- Your visit to the city will be an experience of its own flavor, where you will see the blending of beauty with elegance and technology.
Tourism in Utrecht:
It is one of the cities of the Netherlands that has its own archaeological and religious character, at the same time it contains many buildings that have a long history, which dates back to the Middle Ages, and among these buildings is the Cathedral of Dome.
Utrecht has many technical attractions, parks as well as international museums, restaurants and many tourist attractions
Haarlem, her own beauty:
It is one of the most important destinations that you should visit during your stay in the Netherlands, and despite the smallness of the city, but it has its own character that smells of history with the beauty of the canals in addition to the beauty of the cobbled streets.
One of the most important sights is Gorte Square, which is the central square of the city, and that many different events are held in addition to the availability of restaurants, cafes, old museums, and windmills that are the most important landmarks in Harlem.
Tourism in the Netherlands for families:
A lot of people consider the Netherlands, a destination for children, and it is ideal for families, who have young children to have an unforgettable experience thanks to the many, entertainment in the country, and it is easy to move by car from one place to another in the Netherlands or by taking the train that will take you to Many great places, and we will talk about the most important tourist destinations for families.
Bligdorp Dergard Zoo:
The Bligdorp Diergard Zoo located in Rotterdam is one of the most beautiful international parks, suitable for families in the Netherlands as it is a very suitable place to accompany children as it contains many types of animals that young children love in addition to large spaces, and the presence of many beautiful butterflies, fish of various types in addition to turtles All you have to do is bring your own camera to record the most amazing memories.Read:How many hours from Jeddah to London
It is located in Alvin Ann den Rennes in the west of the country, and specializes in various types of birds, and is very unique. Your family will make you feel a lot of fun with parrots of different colors and shapes, which will stand very beautifully on your children’s arm or head.
You can take a tour of Avivwana Park on the zoo’s boats, so you can see all the amazing landscapes in them.
We specialize in making monkey shows in the Apeldoorn region, and it is important to secure everything of your own so that monkeys do not hijack any of your needs. They are fun-loving, exploring new, and you will feel a lot of pleasure while you feed these quarrelsome monkeys.
One of the largest parks in Europe at all, which is very suitable for families and children, as it contains many games suitable for different ages in addition to the presence of a water park, a place for trampoline, and many games for young children only. In the garden there is a playground ready for play in case the weather is bad, and your children will feel a lot of happiness during their visit to it.Read:Athens Tourism
Efteling Theme Park:
It is located in the south of the country, and your children will feel a lot of suspense and excitement during their stay in them where offers are made that tell exciting stories, and you will transport them to different periods of time.
From the open museums, which display old buildings, and how old life was in the Netherlands, these shows will attract the attention and interaction of your children, and you will feel a lot of amazement. You can eat Dutch food there, and enjoy an unforgettable experience.