In this article, we run out for you a tourist program in Sri Lanka to get to know the best tourist areas that are worth a visit, Sri Lanka is located in Southeast Asia in the Indian Ocean, and it is one of the most prominent countries that have a charming nature that attracts many tourists who come to them from different countries of the world to enjoy the beauty of its natural features It is the ideal destination for those who want to go to new distinctive destinations through which they can get the most relaxation and calm.
It is worth noting that the best travel times to Sri Lanka are in January, February and December, as for the weather conditions, they are different from one region to another where in coastal areas hot weather will prevail in cities like Kandy and Noralya and in some times of the year cold weather prevails, in Arab travelers we offer you a group One of the best sights in Sri Lanka that is worth a visit in order to spend quality time with family and friends.
Table of Contents
Tourist program in Sri Lanka
The Lovers Waterfall
- The search for calm and relaxation requires going to picturesque areas such as waterfalls, so one of the best waterfalls in Sri Lanka is the Lovers Waterfall, which is visited by thousands of tourists and local visitors alike. It is located in the city of Noralea, about 2 km from the heart of the city, and it is located at an altitude of 90 meters , And is characterized by its calm water current.
- You can climb to the top of the waterfall by having a side stairway through which you can reach the top of the mountain through which you will be able to see a charming scenery of the waterfall and the tea plantations surrounding it.
- This place allows you to enjoy the beauty of the birds and listen to the required degree of calm and comfort by sitting in front of the waterfall. After completing the visit to the waterfall, you can go to the picturesque tea plantations near it, the most famous of which is the town is producing tea.
- If you want to stay in a hotel close to the waterfall, there is Oasis Bungalow Hotel which is 0.9 km from it.
The beach of Mount Lavinia
- This tourism program offers you a golden opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful beaches of Sri Lanka, which is the beach of Mount Lavinia, which is located in the city of Colombo, and is a destination for thousands of tourists and local visitors, what makes it this large turnout with clear water and fine sand as well as elephants scattered in the place that are used as a means of transportation The visitor to it, in addition to turning into an artistic field annually through the establishment of a number of festivals in it.
- If you are a fan of swimming and fishing, you can enjoy practicing this hobby there, as you will be able to see close to the clear blue waters of the sea, and if you go with the family, do not miss the opportunity to spend a fun marine cruise by renting a boat.
- One of the fun activities you can do here is camping and having fun with friends by holding barbecues on the beach in an unforgettable experience.
- After completing your visit to the beach, you can visit the Lavinia region, which includes many gardens and many historical monuments that will ensure you have a good time.
- The beach is open to visitors all day and entrance is free for everyone. In case you want to stay in a hotel overlooking the beach, Mount Lavinia Hotel offers you unique and direct views of this charming place.
National Museum of Colombo
- We present to you in this tourist program an enjoyable cultural tour in the National Museum of Colombo, which is the most famous cultural monument in Sri Lanka, and which embodies the history of this country. Every statue and archaeological piece in this place tells you one of the most important tales of Sri Lankan history. With its unique design, the museum is filled with many statues and ancient weapons such as rifles and swords that were used in ancient wars.
- What will amaze you most in this museum is the splendor of its architectural design of its exterior building, it was designed with italyn hands, along with its distinctive paint color in bright white, as well as the trees surrounding it on each side which appear from a distance as a wonderful painting.
- The museum also includes a collection of manuscripts that briefly tell you the history of these countries, their customs and traditions, along with many paintings, and you will also be able to get acquainted with the heritage of the Sri Lankan people through the folk costume displayed there.
- After completing the visit to the museum, you can go to the restaurants and cafes surrounding the place, and if you want to stay in a nearby hotel, there is the Taro Villas Museum, which is about 0.9 km away from the museum.
- Visiting hours start from nine in the morning until six in the evening and entry is free for all.
Royal Botanical Garden
- It is not possible to visit Kandy without going to the Royal Botanical Garden, one of the most famous gardens in Sri Lanka, which is located within walking distance of the longest river in the country, the Mahaweli River. This park extends over an area of 147 acres, and the park includes more than 4000 species of plants, the most prominent of which are trees Palms and fruits, as well as various bird species.
- The park also features many small lakes and fountains, and the park provides visitors with jogging tracks.
- You can enjoy a taste of Sri Lankan food in the on-site restaurants, as well as many of the rickshaws selling ice cream.
- Working hours start every day from seven in the morning until six o’clock in the evening and entry is free for all, as for the best hotels near this park, Villa Camonrich Hotel is located 1 km from it.