Traveling with your young children to a wonderful tourist destination like the country of Indonesia, it can be a wonderful experience and an ideal opportunity to spend a wonderful time as a family, but it can be a great challenge, especially if you are not prepared as it should for a trip to Indonesia with young children.
To this end, let us jointly review a useful and practical set of travel advice for children with Indonesia:
- Make sure to download a mapping application that works without the need to use the internet to avoid losing the way while you are traveling with your children in Indonesia, especially in places where there is no Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your children drink mineral water for drinking. It is not safe to use tap water in Indonesia for drinking, especially for young children.
- Buy huge mineral water containers (2 gallons or more) and use it as a source of drinking to get clean and safe drinking water for you and your children throughout your trip in Indonesia, and avoid the suffering of young children from the drought problem that may occur due to the nature of the hot weather in Indonesia.
- Use reliable company taxis to travel with your children in Indonesia because it is safer and their prices are determined by using the meters, so you don’t have to worry about paying too much.
- Use the train to travel long distances through Indonesia with your young children because it is a comfortable and affordable way to travel, especially for families who want to save on living expenses during their trip to Indonesia.
- Always prepare for any unexpected and unexpected situations such as canceling reservations and climate changes, changing the dates of transportation trips, with alternative plans that help you cope with the surrounding conditions and avoid the fatigue of the young children traveling with you.
- Make sure to pack only the necessary things in your travel bags so that you do not have the problem of moving from place to place with small bags and the company of young children.
- Don’t forget to pack light cotton clothes and several baby towels to use during your trip to Indonesia, especially if you travel to one of the popular beach destinations in Indonesia such as Bali.
- Make sure to protect your young children from the hot summer weather in Indonesia by avoiding spending long hours in direct sunlight and using methods to protect against the harmful impact of the sun, such as hats, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Don’t forget to carry a bottle of laundry soap with you to use it to quickly clean young children’s clothes when needed, especially at beach destinations in Bali.
- Make sure that you and your family enjoy eating Indonesian food during your trip to Indonesia because Indonesian food is very cheap and tasty and includes nutritious ingredients such as fresh fruit and curry dishes.
Make sure to protect your young children from the hot summer weather in Indonesia
Make sure your children drink mineral water for drinking. It is not safe to use tap water in Indonesia
Make sure to pack only essentials in your travel bags
Use reliable company taxis to travel with your children
Always prepare for any unexpected and unexpected situations such as canceling reservations and climate changes, changing the dates of transportation trips
Traveling with your children to a tourist destination like Indonesia can be a great experience
Don’t forget to pack light cotton clothes and several baby towels to use during your trip to Indonesia
Travel advice with children to Indonesia