the moldive Islands
The Maldives are islands located in the continent of Asia, which is an Islamic country, but it enjoys liberation and cultural diversity, and it is one of the most beautiful islands, where it is considered a paradise on the land between land, sea and sky, and is visited by many tourists, and the main goal of the visit is to enjoy the tropical sun rays, The climate in the Maldives is warm and tropical.
Traveling to the Maldives
There are many types of arts of different tourism that many people who look to archeology resort to, and move from one place to another in the world. They photograph, imagine and admire them in these civilizations, visit various mosques, and are fascinated by the buildings and scenic landscapes and diving as one of the most important activities in the Maldives The waters around the islands are famous for their extreme purity, so colorful fish and sharks can be seen, and many boat trips can be enjoyed.
Tourist places in the Maldives
Among the most important tourist places that the tourist can enjoy, including the following:
- Hangennamidho Thila: It is considered the main place for diving in the whole island and includes a group of multiple marine creatures that can be enjoyed looking at.
- Hellingly Island Resort: It is one of the most amazing tourist resorts, because it contains several places to dive and practice this hobby.
- financial markets: It is a fish market that tourists go to buy the finest and finest fish.
- Adnan Rani’s dogs: It has nature beauty, and guests can enjoy water sports.
- the National Museum: There are many sultans possessions such as the clothes worn by kings, queens, paper, manuscripts, and shields.
- South Atolls: It is characterized by calmness and is one of the distinctive places that the tourist feels comfortable and relaxing.
- Hakuro Miski: It is one of the oldest mosques in the Maldives. Numerous wooden and sophisticated carvings were displayed in the mosque, to which many visitors are attracted. All the walls of the mosque are built of coral stones and they are exquisitely carved.
- Great Friday Mosque: It is the largest mosque in the Maldives, it is called the Sultan Mehmed Thakurovano Al-Azam Mosque, and it offers important seminars as well as holding public meetings, and the mosque has a golden dome.
- ISDHO: This island illustrates the history of the Maldives in the pre-Islamic stage, and represents an important historical era for the Maldives.
- Fuamulaco: It is one of the tourist attractions in the Maldives, which includes a lot of fruit and vegetable farms, and is the best time to visit Vualamako and the Maldives between December and April, as travel, tourism and transportation from one place to another, contribute to bringing people together and reduce the idea of conflict, benefit from them and try to They understand their culture in a way that develops a sense of acceptance of the other, especially as the Maldives is one of the most beautiful regions.