Turkey is one of the Middle East countries officially known as the Turkish Republic, and is located in the southwestern part of the Asian continent on a longitude of 36 degrees east of the Greenwich Line, and on a latitude of 39 degrees north of the equator, bordered by Greece, Bulgaria, Syria, Iraq and Iran , Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Marmara Sea, Aegean Sea, and its land area is 783.563 km2.
The city of Ankara is its political and administrative capital, and its system of government is a central parliamentary constitutional republic, and its national motto is: (Peace in the homeland – Peace in the world), and its official currency is the Turkish lira, and belongs to the Black Sea Economic Cooperation Organization, the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, and NATO. , International Center for Consulting Dispute Resolution, Council of Europe, and International Development Association.
Turkey Tourist Island
Geographically located in the southwestern side of Turkey, specifically at the confluence of the waters of the Mediterranean Sea with the waters of the Aegean in Mugla province, and its history began before 3400 BC, and was the first to be inhabited by the people of Kar who were known as Kariya, and characterized by a hot dry climate in the summer , And warm rain in the winter, and the addition of a large number of attractions, such as:
- Marmaris Castle: It was built in 1044 BC by the Greeks, and was rebuilt by the Ottoman ruler Suleiman the Magnificent in 1522 AD, and in World War I it was damaged, but it was restored a third time between 1980 and 1990 AD.
- Dalian District: It is characterized by beaches full of sea turtles, and rock carved in them, and is reached by sea trips by ship or yacht.
- Other parameters: Turkish Bath, Marmaris Shopping Bazaar, Icmeler Beach, Natural Leather Factory, Yacht Port.
Geographically located in the northwestern side of Turkey, specifically in the waters of the Sea of Marmara near Istanbul, and its land area is 15.85 km², and is characterized by landscapes and horse-drawn carriages, as it is called the Red Islands, and contains many diverse tourist attractions as:
- Princess Islands Museum: It provides archival documents, the geological formation stages of islands from start to day, and documentaries on the islands.
- Hagia Georgi Church: It is located on the highest hill on the island, and it was named after Saint George.
- Horse-drawn carriage rental: You rent from the central square, and take tourists on a tour around the island.
Geographically located in the southwestern side of Turkey, specifically in the waters of the Aegean Sea, and it is administratively affiliated to the Ayvalik tourist side that belongs to the state of Balik Asir, and it is also called Ali Bey Island, and it is characterized by its many tourist attractions as:
- Net coast: It is considered one of the most beautiful sites in the island, as it has clear coastline and a refreshing atmosphere for swimming.
- Moscow’s hidden paradise: It includes many dense green trees, waterfalls, and a natural basin located at the bottom of their waterfalls.
- Necdet and Safim Historical Library: It was constructed between 1432 AD and 1481 CE by two monks: Najdat and Safim during the reign of the Ottoman Sultan Muhammad al-Fateh.