Your comprehensive tourist guide to the most beautiful tourist attractions and the most important landmarks of Cairo, which attracts many visitors to enjoy watching, and visit those ancient monuments that narrate many ancient Egyptian civilizations, including the great Pharaonic civilization, so we will get to know the best places to visit in the city of Cairo.
Table of Contents
- First: The most important landmarks of ancient Cairo:
- The Egyptian Opera House:
- Pyramids and Sphinx:
- Khan Al-Khalily:
- Abdeen Palace:
- Salah al-den al-ayobi’s castle:
- Egyptian Museum:
- Second: The most important natural places in Cairo:
- Al-Azhar Park:
- International Park:
First: The most important landmarks of ancient Cairo:
The Egyptian Opera House:
The Cairo Opera House is considered one of the most important tourist places that can be enjoyed in Cairo, because it is considered
The cultural center of Cairo, where it held many different shows, which were built in the Islamic style, and that was during the era of Khedive Ismail.
Entertainment ways to visit the Egyptian Opera House:
- Enjoy visiting the Palace of Arts, which is considered one of the opera departments, and which includes a large number of plastic arts.
- You can also visit the large hall and theater in the Opera House, where many free performances are held, as well
The presence of a small museum that includes some ancient Egyptian collectibles.
- There is also a large and large theater in the Egyptian Opera House, which can seat more than one thousand and two hundred seats and enjoy the enjoyment of watching many concerts.
Pyramids and Sphinx:
The Three Pyramids are a symbol of Cairo, as it is one of the huge buildings of the ancient Pharaonic civilization
Which is unlike any other around the world, besides the famous Sphinx, so there are many tourists arising
Visit those monuments and enjoy watching these monumental monuments.
Entertainment when visiting the pyramids and sphinx:
- Enjoy watching these huge buildings that were built by the kings of the Pharaonic ages and learn how to build them.
- It is also possible to enjoy camel rides that are available in this area in abundance and through which a tour of the pyramids is made.
- You can also enter the pyramids, see hieroglyphs and enjoy visiting the ancient Pharaonic tombs.
Khan El-Khalili is considered one of the most important popular markets in Cairo, as it is one of the markets that won
It is very popular all over the world, as many visitors are attracted to visit this unique and unique place.
Entertainment ways to visit Khan Al-Khalili:
- Enjoy visiting Al Khan and witnessing that unique and unique market, which is characterized by its narrow streets and its crowding.
- Many souvenirs can be bought including ancient Pharaonic pieces that have been copied and designed for those who love Pharaonic objects.
- But if you are a fan of handicrafts, Khan Al Khalili is one of the places that includes a large number of handicrafts made of copper in addition to carpets and some types of jewelry.
Abdin Palace is one of the palaces that exist in the city of Cairo from the ancient, where the palace was built during the reign of Muhammad Ali Pasha, and the palace was the seat of his own family, and the palace remained the seat of rule until the year one thousand nine hundred and fifty-two only.
Entertainment ways to visit Abdin Palace:
- Enjoy sightseeing of the palace and its distinctive design, which was built with distinct colors and decorations, in addition to that it contains many wings, among them the Belgian wing, which was dedicated to visitors that come to visit the palace in the past.
- You can also enjoy entering the palace library and reading many books in it, which includes more than fifty-five thousand different books.
- There is also a theater in the palace that has many seats, in which some performances are made in case of visitors to Cairo.
- You can also visit the museums belonging to the palace, some of which contain some ancient weapons, while the second contains many belongings of the family of Muhammad Ali Pasha at that time.
Salah al-den al-ayobi’s castle:
The Salah al-Din al-Ayyubi fortress is one of the most important castles in history, as it is one of the castles that were constructed over Mount Mokattam, and although Salah al-Din al-Ayyubi did not complete it, Sultan al-Kamil ibn al-Adil completed its construction.
Entertainment ways to visit Salah Al-Din Al-Ayoubi Castle:
- Enjoy watching the old buildings, including the mosques, the most famous of which is the Muhammad Ali Mosque.
- You can also visit the museums in the castle, where the castle includes a military museum, as well as a museum of vehicles and other museums in the castle.
- You can also visit the palace in the castle, which is the Palace of Jewelery, which was named after that relative to one of Muhammad Ali’s wives.
The Egyptian Museum is one of the most important places in Cairo, because it is one of the oldest museums in the city of Cairo, and this museum is characterized by its large size as it is divided into two floors where it contains more than one hundred and sixty thousand different artifacts.
Entertainment ways when visiting the Egyptian Museum:
- Enjoy watching many ancient artifacts and pharaonic relics such as coffins and royal mummies.
- Enjoy watching many sculptures and some ancient manuscripts by visiting the top floor.
Second: The most important natural places in Cairo:
The fish park is one of the most important natural and magical places that exist in the city of Cairo, because it is one of the places that it built since ancient times as it dates back to the Khedive era, and the garden is located in the famous Zamalek area in Cairo.
Entertainment ways to visit the fish park:
- Enjoy the visit of many fish and various marine creatures, through the various ponds that exist in the garden.
- You can also enjoy watching mummified fish through panoramic views available in the garden.
- Some species of predatory fish, including sharks, can be seen through the large aquarium dedicated to this type of fish.
The zoo is one of the most famous landmarks of the city of Cairo, as it includes many types of multiple animals, and it is one of the most attractive parks for visitors, whether they are from Cairo or from outside.
Entertainment ways when visiting the zoo:
- Enjoy many scenic views, including waterfalls, as well as distinct greenery, and some lakes.
- You can also enjoy watching a group of different reptiles, including snakes, through the Reptiles section.
- However, if you are a fan of predators such as lions and leopards, you can also visit the section designated for them.
- Elephants can also be seen close-up, giraffes, and some wild animals, and be fed through the different garden sections.
- You can also enjoy visiting some places in the other garden, including the Japanese booth, which includes many old pictures of the garden, along with the Museum of Birds and some types of stuffed reptiles.
Al-Azhar Park is one of the most important natural places to visit in Cairo, as it is considered one of the largest parks in the city, and it is one of the most attractive places for visitors from all countries of the world.
Entertainment ways to visit Al-Azhar Park:
- Enjoy watching the many scenic lakes, including the lake and flowing water.
- You can also enjoy watching the 18th century European fence to protect Cairo.
- You can also enjoy delicious food in the famous Studio Egypt restaurant, which consists of two different floors, where on the other floor there is a distinctive café.
- The park also provides entertainment for children, through recreational games located in one of the park’s departments.
The international park is also one of the most famous landmarks of the city of Cairo, as it is one of the distinctive parks that attracts many visitors to it from inside or outside Egypt, and the park consists of several different sections and each section has a country name assigned to it.
Entertainment in the International Park:
- Enjoy watching the many scenic landscapes, trees and plants, by riding the train in the park.
- Enjoy watching the different garden sections for which each of the different countries has its own section which includes some plants or animals that that country is famous for.
- Many attractive animals and birds can be seen through the Zoo section of the park, which also houses a museum, and has some stuffed animals.
- You can also shop through the mall located inside the park and get some meals or goods in it.