Russia is one of the most beautiful and beautiful countries in the world that everyone wants to visit, as it includes many distinct cities that contain many distinctive tourist attractions, along with some picturesque landscapes, which we will get to know together through this article, which includes all the tourist places that exist In Russia.
Table of Contents
- Best tourist places in Russia:
- First: the city of Moscow:
- The Kremlin:
- State Museum:
- red square:
- Moscow Zoo:
- Second: the city of Kazan:
- Third: the city of Kaliningrad:
- Fourth: Veliky Novgorod City:
- Fifth: Sochi:
- Sixth: The city of Petersburg:
Best tourist places in Russia:
First: the city of Moscow:
The Kremlin is one of the most important tourist attractions in Moscow, because it is a collection of different museums, as it was the headquarters of the ruler in the old times, but in this period it became a complex of museums.
Entertainment in the Kremlin:
- Enjoy getting to know many ancient civilizations and cultures by entering the palace, wandering around and seeing its features.
- Beside the palace there is a garden that includes a large green area, which contains many plants alongside a group of water fountains of distinctive shapes.
- You can also enjoy watching the many ancient paintings and manuscripts of the most famous painters in the world, along with some hundreds of years of historical manuscripts.
The State Historical Museum is one of the most important tourist attractions in the city of Moscow, because it is one of the oldest museums, where the history of the establishment of the museum dates back to one thousand eight hundred and eighty-four, and it is located in the Red Square.
Entertainment facilities at the State Museum:
- Enjoy the view of the museum from the inside, which includes the old Russian design and the old architecture, and see the various inscriptions and drawings on the walls.
- Also enjoy seeing many ancient artifacts and some skeletons, some of which may date back to prehistoric times.
- Some meals can also be enjoyed, because the museum houses a distinctive restaurant and can eat any of your favorite meals.
- The museum also has a small café where you can have many drinks before completing the tour inside the museum.
Among the most famous tourist places in the city of Moscow is the Red Square, as it is one of the most attractive places for visitors from different parts of the earth, in order to distinguish it from many other places in Moscow.
Entertainment in the Red Square area:
- See many ancient monuments in the field.
- Enjoy spending quality time by sitting in one of the gardens in the field.
- The field also includes a group of different game cities in order to provide entertainment for you and your children.
- Also in the Red Square there is a large group of markets in which there are multiple shops, which include many brands of international brands.
- Enjoy the most delicious foods, through the famous Russian restaurants located next to the square.
Moscow Zoo is one of the most important tourist places in Moscow, because it is one of the oldest parks in the world, and it is considered one of the largest zoos in Russia.
Entertainment at the Moscow Zoo:
- Enjoy watching the many landscapes in the garden, with vast green spaces.
- In the park there is also a large group of animals and different types of birds, which show a great view beside the lake located there.
- The garden also has many amazing dolphins shows, and also enjoy watching monkeys shows.
Second: the city of Kazan:
The city of Kazan is one of the most important cities that exist in Russia, because it is one of the cities that contain many scenic landscapes, and the establishment of that city dates back more than a thousand years.
Entertainment in the city of Kazan:
- Learn about the many multi-religious sights because the city also includes mosques and churches.
- Watch the famous Symbian Tower, which is located in the Kremlin castle.
- See the many cathedrals in it with different designs.
Third: the city of Kaliningrad:
This city is considered one of the smallest cities that exist in Russia, but it is one of the distinct cities, which is famous for the beauty of architecture in its various buildings, as it is one of the most attractive cities for visitors from different parts of the world.
Entertainment in Kaliningrad:
- Enjoy watching the many relics of the ancient German heritage, including the famous Brandenburg Gate, as well as the famous Amber Museum.
- Enjoy shopping in many of the markets in the city, among which are the markets for ancient antiques.
Fourth: Veliky Novgorod City:
This city is one of the most important cities in Russia, because it is one of the cities that are called the birthplace of Russia, and it is one of the places that includes a group of stunning landscapes, along with some distinctive monuments.
Entertainment in Veliky Novgorod city:
- Enjoy watching one of the most important museums in it, which is called the Museum of Wooden Architecture, which includes many of the distinguished collectibles.
- You can also enjoy watching the famous Kremlin castle, which has been around since the eleventh century.
Sochi is one of the most important cities in Russia, as it is located directly on the Black Sea coast, and it is one of the attractive winter cities, which attracts many visitors to it, especially in the winter season.
Entertainment in Sochi:
- Enjoy skiing in the city in the winter, as it has many ski resorts.
- There is also a large group of beaches in the city that directly overlook the Black Sea and which provide many services.
- You can enjoy visiting many of the city’s parks, which include many scenic landscapes.
Sixth: The city of Petersburg:
This city is one of the largest cities in Russia, after Moscow, and it is one of the cities located in the western region of Northern Russia, and the most important thing that distinguishes this city is its distinctive weather in the summer and the cold in the winter.
Entertainment in the city of Petersburg:
- Enjoy watching the many tourist and archaeological sights that exist in the city, where there are more than eight thousand monuments, including the Winter Palace.
- Also in the city is the Caesarean Village, which is one of the most famous places.
- Enjoy watching Nevsky Street, which includes many distinctive shops.