Table of Contents
The Seven Wonders of the World
They are a group of archaeological monuments that a person has worked on building since ancient times, and they have witnessed beyond imagination over these years, and each of them is related to a historical story or personality of that time, and the seven wonders of the world were categorized into three ancient, new, and natural sections, which we will mention and detailed below. :
The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Pyramids of Egypt: Located in the capital of Egypt, thirty kilometers from Cairo, in the Giza region, this wonder was built in 2550-2481 BC, and it is a tomb of the great king Khufu who ruled Egypt in that period, so this place is a place that all speak of Generations, in terms of strength, durability, and secrets that still baffle many archaeologists until now.
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon: It was called the Hanging because it was built on the outskirts of the royal palaces in Babylon, in the year 600 BC by King Nebuchadnezzar, and these gardens were built in honor and glory of the beauty of his wife, and it was made of gold and contains a hundred doors with heights and very large thickness And every part of it contains all kinds of plants, crops and stunning scenery in all seasons of the year, so that his wife can enjoy this beauty with complete freedom.
- Temple of Artemis: found in Greece, and it was built in 356 BC to embody motherhood and a strong, stable woman, and it contains a collection of indemnities and masts.
- The statue of Zeus: It is a temple in the Greek state of Ephesus. This temple was built on the ruins of three ancient temples, and it contained many statues but it is no longer present so it was burned several times, and was restored, but it became extinct from the ground.
- Lighthouse of Alexandria: In the city of Alexandria, the bride of the Red Sea, built by Alexander when he occupied Egypt, and reaches an altitude of about 135 m, and it is one of the largest ports in Egypt, and after a long time after its construction, it collapsed due to a marine earthquake.
- Colossus Rodos: It is an ancient statue made of bronze metal in Greece, and it has no effect now as it was sold in the form of precious metals, and this statue was a holographic holding his left hand with a burner, with his right hand crossed, and the ships crossed from between his feet .
- Mozoul Mausoleum: The Greek temple of King Kariya in Central Korea, which is distinguished by its rectangular shape and multiple rooms, and has a statue made of wood, ivory, and gold, and holds in his hand a statue of a woman made of ivory and the left hand scepter with an eagle, on top of which an olive branch is a Greek symbol Old.
New Seven Wonders of the World
- The Great Wall of China in China.
- Petra, the pink city of Jordan.
- Christ the Redeemer Statue in Brazil.
- Chichen Itza is the oldest Mayan document in Mexico.
- Coliseum in Italy.
- Taj Mahal in India.
- Machu Picchu in Peru.
The Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Iguazu Falls in Brazil and Argentina.
- Comdo National Park in Indonesia.
- Jeju Province is on the southern side of Korea.
- Puerto Princesa River in the Philippines.
- Mount Tabil, on the southern side of Africa.
- The Amazon River in Colombia, Brazil and Peru.
- Halong Bay in Vietnam.
Video of the ancient seven wonders of the world
Learn about the ancient Seven Wonders of the World and their locations: