Argentina or the Republic of Argentina is officially located in the south of South America, bordered to the north by Bolivia and Paraguay, and to the south and west by Chile, and to the northeast by Brazil and Uruguay, and is the eighth largest country in the world by area, with an area of about 2.780,400 km2 and distributed into 23 provinces. Its capital and largest city is Buenos Aires, Argentina is a founding member of the United Nations, and a member of many international organizations such as the World Trade Organization and the World Bank Group, and its political system is a federal, constitutional, and representative democratic republic.
What is Argentina famous for?
- The presence of Mount Aconcagua, which is the highest point in it, and the highest point in the western and southern globe with a length of 6.956 m.
- Cultivation of cotton, grapes, linseed, sugar cane, soybeans, wool, wheat, and sunflower seeds.
- She is known for her international literary characters and most famous of her are: Ernesto Sabato, Beatrice Sarlow, and Juan Khilman.
- Buenos Aires is famous for being one of the major theater capitals in the world.
- Tango, the country’s most important cultural symbol.
- Pato is the official national sport, while football is the most popular sport, followed by basketball.
- It is famous for its varied folk food; the most famous of which is: empanadas; it is a small pastry stuffed with, and locro; it is a mixture of meat, corn, beans, onions, squash, and bacon.
Population in Argentina
Argentina has a population of about 43.42 million people of various races, most of whom condemn the Christian Catholic religion, speak Spanish, which is the official language in the country, and the Argentine population is distinguished by the fact that most of them are literate.Read:The most famous places of tourism in Russia in winter
Economy in Argentina
Argentina’s economy is considered as the middle income economy, it is the third largest in Latin America, and the fourth in the southern hemisphere, and its economy is mainly dependent on natural resources, export, metallurgy, food, cars, trucks, oil pipelines, and the chemical industry, And electrical equipment.
Climate in Argentina
Argentina is characterized by its very hot and humid tropical climate in the northern region, and it is temperate humid in the southern region of the country.
Cities and tourist places in Argentina
- Cordoba city: It is the second largest city in Argentina, and it is characterized by the mountains and picturesque valleys surrounding it, and it contains many Spanish colonial buildings, and many churches and historical palaces in the Jesuit Bloc area.
- Puerto Madryn: Known as the gateway to the Valdes Peninsula, it is characterized by its picturesque beaches and cold waters.
- Ushuaia: It is located on the Beagle Channel, and it is considered one of the most popular places in Argentina, and one of the most important places to see wildlife and enjoy winter sports.
- Glacier National Park: It is home to many natural wonders in the world, and is characterized by having the largest ice sheet outside the Antarctic and Greenland.
- Iguazu Falls: Considered one of the natural wonders of the world, it is a series of waterfalls that are located on the Iguazu River.
Video Argentina country friends
Argentina deserves this title deservedly, and if you haven’t visited it yet, you should plan a trip to it with your friends soon:Read:Mm making Trojans