Dubai is considered an emirate in the United Arab Emirates, and it is ranked second in terms of area after Abu Dhabi, with an area of about 4.114 km2, which equals five percent of the total area of the Emirates, and is bordered on the west by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and the Emirate of Sharjah on the eastern side It is considered the economic capital of the United Arab Emirates, and it has evolved significantly in the past years, and this has played a central role in attracting and attracting investors from all over the world.
The most important things that Dubai is famous for
Dubai has the advantage that its economy does not depend mainly on oil revenues, unlike the rest of the Arab Gulf states, as it depends mainly on real estate, trade, tourism, and financial services, and that oil and gas constitute six percent of its total economy, except that Renaissance is Urban and economic has brought great international fame to the Emirate, as it has become an important and prestigious place in the world.
- Palm Island: It is an artificial island designed in the form of a palm tree, and it consists of three sections: the trunk and the crown, in addition to seventeen fronds, and a semi-circular artificial barrier surrounds these fronds, and consists of many resorts and hotels, the most famous of which is the Atlantis Hotel and the Rixos Hotel And Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel.
- Burj Khalifa: It represents the highest building built by man in the world, with a height of about 828 meters, and this tower consists of a seven-star hotel, and also includes the Atmosphir restaurant, which is the highest restaurant in the world.
- Downtown Dubai: It embodies the finest region in the world, with an area of about one square kilometer, and includes four prestigious tourist sites in Dubai: the Dubai Mall, the old city, the dancing fountain and the Burj Khalifa.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence Walk: It is a walkway to which many tourists and visitors flock, in order to see the surrounding fountains, public squares, and Jumeirah Beach, in addition to recreation with many of the capabilities offered by the walkway for tourists, perhaps the most prominent of which are cafes, shops, hotels, and restaurants.
- Dubai Aquarium: It is an aquarium that includes about sixty-five thousand marine animals, including: sea horse, sharks, eels, and feral fish. There are two water basins in Dubai, the first in the Dubai Mall, and the second in the Atlantis Hotel.
- Sky Dubai: It is an area covered by natural snow throughout the months of the year, and it is characterized by its having five tracks and directions that vary in length, slope, and difficulty, and it is characterized by the availability of playing services accompanied by the penguins.