New Zealand is an island country located in the southwestern side of the Pacific Ocean, and in southeastern Australia, in the continent of Oceania, which is a continent in the southwest Pacific Ocean that includes Australia and its surrounding islands, and has no land borders with any country.
It consists naturally of two islands, the South Island and the North Island, in addition to many other small islands, perhaps the most important of which are the Chatham Islands and the island of Stuart Rakyora, and the English language is the official language in it, but the indigenous people speak the Maroese language, but for the religion, the Christian religion is its religion And, specifically, the Anglican Catholic doctrine, the local currency is the US dollar, and its capital is Wellington, which is the second largest city in New Zealand.
What is New Zealand famous for?
- New Zealand is the least corrupt country in the world.
- Baldwin Street in Dunedin is the steepest street in the world, with a slope of thirty-eight degrees.
- The kiwi was taken as the emblem of the Air Force in New Zealand.
- The well-known ninety-mile beach in New Zealand is not more than ninety kilometers long.
- Sir Edmund Hillary is the first person to climb Mount Everest, a New Zealander.
- New Zealand is famous for raising sheep, as for every person in New Zealand there are about nine sheep.
- Lake Blue Water is the purest water in the world.
- New Zealand is the country with no snakes.
- New Zealand is home to many penguins.
- A third of its land area is designated as parks and nature reserves to conserve plant and animal life.
- The bat is the only wild boobs in New Zealand that is not imported from abroad.
- New Zealand is free of nuclear plants.
- It is distinguished by its varied weather, from the subtropical climate on the northern side to the cold climate on the southern side.
- Its southern island includes vast areas of green plains, in addition to icy areas.
- Boilivanta is a huge snail that feeds on meat, and it lives in New Zealand and not other countries.
Tourist sites in New Zealand
The Apple Tasman Park is a national park located on the southern tip of the island, and is characterized as an ideal area for relaxation and recreation, and the practice of many other activities such as wandering and walking, and one of the famous ways to go to it is the kayak tours, through which you can see dolphins, and explore many sandy bays Surrounding the Indian Ocean, in addition to watching hundreds of birds living in the forests.Read:What is Tunisia famous for?
The city of Auckland is a legendary city and an ideal model comparable to the Australian city of Sydney in its beauty. From concerts.Read:Learn the distances between Romenia cities
This village is distinguished by its location near the Indian Ocean, in addition to the snow that covers its mountain peaks in the winter, and is also famous for marine creatures, most notably dolphins and whales that are found in coastal waters, as it can be enjoyed through sea trips that start from the village many times daily.