Romenia is one of the European countries that is located in the southeastern side of the European continent, and it is one of the countries of the Balkan Peninsula. Many people prefer to visit her, as she is distinguished by her beauty and her own charm, and in this article we will know what Romenia is famous for.
Famous landmarks in Romenia
Popular cities of Romenia
- Rashof:Rashov is a city surrounded by beautiful green mountains and majestic fortified mountains, and is the central old town that is characterized by vitality and activity; due to the many restaurants and cafes in it, it is also distinguished in particular by its proximity to many distinctive tourist places in Romenia, through which it is possible to reach the Burjmer Castle It is considered a UNESCO site.
- Sighishwara: The city of Sighisoara is one of the beautiful cities that enjoy a mild climate at all times, and with large, spacious and fertile spaces, where many musical and theatrical performances that it is preferred to watch are displayed in order to enjoy and entertain, and take a rest and calm.
- Sibiu City: The city of Sibiu is distinguished by its long history and culture, and is marked by festive and beautiful festivals.
Romenia’s famous palaces and castles
- Dracula’s Palace: Dracula’s Palace has been associated with fairy tales and legends.
- Pubish Palace: The Bablich Palace is an architectural masterpiece with its beautiful decoration, which many people want to see and look at.
- Bran Castle: Bran Castle is one of the historical castles that dates back to the year 1377 AD, visited by millions of individuals annually to see its historical features that are associated with vampires.
Other landmarks in Romenia
- Torda Salt Mine: The Turda Salt Mine is one of the most beautiful and prestigious tourist places in the city of Romenia, where it has been converted from an abandoned mine into a large amusement park, and it also has an open theater, stadiums and beautiful museums.
- Danube Delta: The Danube Delta is the second largest river delta in Europe, and a unique place for nature contemplation, as it is loved by many.
- Lake Titan: Lake Titan is a large lake, distinguished by its beauty and charm, in addition to the many restaurants, cafes and boats on its banks.
- Transfragacan: Transfragashan is one of the exciting roads in Romenia, which has a length of 92 miles, and was built between 1970 AD-1974 AD, during the reign of President Nicolae Ceausescu.
- sphinx: It is distinguished by its tall and tall building, which reaches 720 feet, and was named after this name due to its great similarity to the Egyptian Sphinx.
Video of Dracula and the heaviest building in the world
Romenia is Dracula’s home and the world’s largest building. Do you know anything else about it? Watch the video to find out more:Read:Great Wall of China amazing facts you know for the first time