Table of Contents
Jerusalem is Palestine’s capital
Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the state of Palestine, and this talk contradicts what the Jews claim to be Judaism of Jerusalem. The Greek historian Herodotus mentioned that Palestine is part of the parts of the Levant. The Frankish historians stated that Palestine is an Arab country, and the famous historian Henry Priested said that Jerusalem is a Canaanite metropolis, and of course everyone is He realizes that the Canaanites are Arab tribes, and accordingly the country of Canaan was called on the land of Palestine, just as the Arab Jebusites inhabited Palestine since 4000 BC, and lived in the city of Jerusalem in 2500 BC, and accordingly the history of the country applies to all its regions, and does not separate parts from it .
The names of Jerusalem
The Palestinian capital (Jerusalem) has names, including:
- Arabs call it Jerusalem or Jerusalem.
- The Jews call it Jerusalem, since 1967.
The virtues of the city of Jerusalem
The importance of Jerusalem stems from the fact that it contains virtues. Perhaps the most important of them are the following:
- Jerusalem is a blessed land, as God mentioned it in the text of its ruling. God Almighty says: (Glory be to Him, who enters his servant at night from the forbidden mosque to the far mosque).
- The Messenger of the Messenger Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, walked from it to the heavens, the Most High.
- Jerusalem is considered the first kiss of Muslims, as Muslims continued to go to them in their prayers for a period of six or seventeen months, until the Holy Kaaba became the kiss of Muslims.
- Jerusalem is the land of the junction and the saw.
- May God Almighty protect the Al-Aqsa Mosque from entering the Antichrist, and this is based on what was mentioned in the Prophet’s hadith, as the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Jesus warned you while he was anointed – He said I reckon he said the left – With the mountains of bread and rivers of passers walk with him, his mark abides in the land forty minutes in the morning His power reaches every manhole. He does not come four mosques of the Kaaba, and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa It is not one-eyed, and Ibn Aoun said: I think that he has said: He will rule over a man, and he will kill him, then he will revive him and not others.).
- Jerusalem is considered the airstrip of the revelation, the land of the prophets, and it was said that David built it and completed after him Solomon, and after he finished building it, he asked God that Jerusalem be the place where God forgives the sins of his servants, and that he forgives those who pray in it, and that the poor sing and heal her sick.