The country of Turkey is one of the tourist countries that attracts tourists greatly, because of its historical sites, beaches, restaurants, and commercial stores. The regions are popular in the world, and in this article we will tell you about places to go to in Turkey.
Tourist places in Turkey
It is considered one of the largest Turkish cities, and most tourists go to it, going to its commercial centers, and the tourist can take the Bosphorus trip, and he can visit the Romen and Ottoman buildings. Also, when going to Istanbul there is one of the most magnificent parks in Istanbul, which is Bebek Park, and an area of sixteen thousand square It is located on the banks of the Bosphorus, within the most prestigious neighborhoods of Istanbul, and it is considered an enormous park, for what gives it relaxation, between the arms of nature, and in this garden there are playgrounds, cafes, and restaurants.
It is the capital of Turkey and is the second largest city, and in it there are distinguished museums and shrines, which raises amazement and fascination, as well as shopping centers, in which a person can visit the following:Read:Where are the Maldives?
- Ataturk Mausoleum: It is the mausoleum of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, and that senior heads of state and diplomats passed through it.
- Kocatepe Mosque: which was designed in the Ottoman style, it contains four minarets, and can accommodate twenty thousand worshipers.
- Atakule Tower: It is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Ankara, and it took two years to build, one hundred and twenty five meters long, and it can be seen from anywhere in Ankara during the day.
- Ankara Castle: It dates back more than three thousand years, as it is the oldest archaeological monument in Turkey.
- Anatolian Civilizations Museum: It contains the antiquities and artifacts that Anatolia flourished from the Stone Age to this day.
And there are the following tourist places:
- Duden Waterfalls: It is one of the important symbols in Antalya. It is possible to take a boat, take a two-hour trip, to see the waterfalls, and also can swim.
- Antalya Aquarium: It is one of the largest water complexes in the world, and this water basin enables a person to be entertained and entertained, and the largest tunnel in the world can be seen in it, with a length of one hundred and thirty one meters, and a width of three meters, containing different types, and a variety of marine creatures.
- Antalya Museum: It contains fourteen exhibition halls, which give an idea of the different eras, prehistoric, bronze and Ottoman eras.
- Ataturk Park: It extends from the end of Konyaalti Beach to the borders of the old city, and many tourists come to it for walks in it, as well as locals, to enjoy its charming view and the sea, and the emergency mountains, from the top of the high.
It is considered a village, and it means in the language of the people of Turkey the long lake, and in it there are natural places that a person can visit, and places for climbing, due to the presence of mountains and highlands surrounding its lake, and in its forests many wild animals, and above its peaks are some mountains that contain ice lakes, of different sizes, It is possible to participate in excursions through its hotels, organize tours around the lake, and within its jungle, and Uzungol is distinguished by its restaurants, such as: (Colwill Restaurant, Anan Kardishlar Restaurant, Yayla Restaurant, Asmali Konak Restaurant and Doya Restaurant).Read:What is Pakistan famous for?
It is a town, port and tourist resort, and it has many recreational places, including hot in summer, wet in winter, and Bart, preferably in the early fall, and the best ways to roam by bus, and the tour will be enjoyable, and there a person can visit Marmaris Castle, and its beaches, And swimming and diving, and boat trips, in which there are water parks, in addition to its villages and waterfalls, and with regard to residence there are various hotels, including luxury, and simple ones, they are varied in prices, and there are many shops that sell you counterfeit products of good quality, at moderate prices.