Table of Contents
King Abdullah Economic City website
King Abdullah Economic City is located on the western coast of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which is the largest new city managed by the private sector in the world, and it is indicated that its area is about 181 million square meters, it is located 88 km from the northern side of the city of Jeddah, and is characterized by its strategic location; It sits in the middle between the cities of Mecca and Medina, and is located alongside the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
General information about the city
There is a lot of information about King Abdullah Economic City, including the following:
- Emaar Economic City (EEC) is responsible for the development of this city, which is a Saudi company listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), and its first goal is to plan and develop the city.
- The city is characterized by multiculturalism, and the diversity of social and academic activities.
- The city provides a place to live, relax, exercise and study in a relaxed atmosphere for students.
The most important projects of King Abdullah Economic City
There are many important projects in King Abdullah Economic City, and they are as follows:
- King Abdullah Port: This port was created to keep pace with the urban development in the city, and to encourage workers and national industries, and it should be noted that it will be the best ports on the Red Sea coast, and the most important in the Middle East, and has been designed to be a major port and a commercial portal in the Kingdom.
- Al-Harameen Train Station: Passengers are transported to and from King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, and from Makkah Al-Mukarramah and Madinah in a period of 25-60 minutes.
- Industrial Valley: An industrial zone that contains over 2,500 industrial companies, logistical services, and a re-export zone.
- Central business district: It is designed to accommodate a number of investment offices and residential areas.
- residential area: It is a modern residential complex, characterized by attractive housing, which is suitable for different income levels.