Interlaken is one of the cities belonging to the Swiss Canton of Bern, and the city is located between Lake Thun and Brienz, and its total area reaches four and a third of a square kilometer, and it lives over six thousand people, and it is one of the most important tourist destinations in [[أين تقع سويسرا على الخريطة|سويسرا]This is because of the city’s attractive features, although there are slight differences between temperatures in some months of the year.
Landmarks of Interlaken
- Base gloria: It is one of the most famous restaurants located at the highest peak of the Alps on the lands of the Schilthorne near the Swiss Maroon.
- Lake Brienz: The lake extends from the eastern side of Interlaken to reach the northern part of the Alps, and the length of the lake is fourteen kilometers, and its area reaches twenty-nine and eight percent of the square kilometer, and it is one of the most beautiful lakes in the country, and visitors can ride boats and sail in it for half day.
- Lake Thun: Thun is located in the northern part of the Interlaken coast, and it has many attractions near it. There is a castle dating back to the twelfth century, and a hall of the century that dates back to the sixteenth century, and those in the lake provide a set of cards for tourist trips around Thun.
- Hui Mate Park: It is located in the heart of the city, and is located on an area of fourteen hectares, and contains a large group of roses
The season is characterized by its bright colors, and there is a popular theater near it, a coffee shop, and the Augustine Monastery.
- Interlaken Tourist Museum: The museum displays the history of the Jungfrau region, and contains a large collection of costumes and various artifacts, and the history of the museum, which consists of three floors to the ninth century.
Historic mountains and castles of Interlaken
Historic mountains and castles of Interlaken:
- Harder Kulm: It is a small castle located in the Bernese Oberland, and follows the Interlaken administratively, and is located at a height of one thousand three hundred and thirty meters above sea level, and overlooks many picturesque areas as parts of the Alps in Bern.
- Interlaken Castle: The castle is distinguished by the fact that it contains green gardens at the front of the castle, and the castle is considered an architecture that attracts everyone who saw it, and tourists can enter it from mid-April to mid-October.
- Jungfrau Mountain: Jungfrau is one of the Swiss Alps, and the southern part of the mountain offers many different services, such as the observatory, cinema, ski school, and many sculptures made of ice.