Today, Tehran is one of the largest and most populated cities in the world …
Where the population of approximately 14 million people.
* Tehran was a village south of the Alborz Heights …
The displacement of the people of the city of Re to Tehran during the Mongol invasion had a great impact
In its prosperity and development … due to the availability of the basic necessities of life …
Where abundant water is available … and the surrounding orchards abound … and its climate is moderate.
* During the reign of Shah Tahmasb, one of the Safavid kings was chosen as the capital of his state …
Which gave Tehran more attention towards building different buildings and castles …
And providing all the services there … After several decades, Tehran became the largest city in Iran …
It is one of the largest cities in the world.
Tourist attractions in Tehran:
– Mount Damavand: It is located in the middle of the Alborz mountain range … It is 5627 meters high …
Which made it the highest summits in Western Asia and Europe …
This height and its summit covered by snow permanently
Damavand gave Sima a distinct face
As it became one of the wonderful natural areas for its lovers …
Its beauty increases the many mineral springs on its slopes like
Assign a current with running water, and appointed Talakh Rood, Larijan and others …
All of which flow into the Haraz River …
Mount Damavand consists of seventy volcanic crater …
Scattered on the slopes are many villages.
++ Royal Jewelry Museum: located in the main central bank building
2000 pieces of old jewelry and jewelery are on display.
++ The Nyawaran Palace Palace: It is an ancient palaces complex
It was the residence of the Qajar kings and after them …
The building area of the palace is about 2000 m …
It has a beautiful garden of 5 hectares …
It began construction in 1327 and was completed in 1346 AH.
++ There are many other museums such as: Reza Abbasi Museum,
Iranian Carpet Museum, Museum of Authentic Iranian Arts,
Iran National Archaeological Museum, Sabz Museum,
The People’s Museum or the White Palace,
Natural History Museum and others.
Tehran market (bazaar):
Tehran Grand Market is located in the center of the capital, Tehran
And at the crossroads of a number of main streets
It dates back to before the Safavid era, that is, around 905 to 1135 AH
Shah Tahsab Safavi expanded the market
And attaching some new markets to it and the bazaar is composed of several alleys
Narrow and winding paths, the most famous of which are the bazaar market
And whistles, goldsmiths, carpets, etc.,
All commercial activities are carried out within the roofed alleys of the bazaars
Mostly, about eight kilometers in length …
It is considered one of the most prominent tourist and economic landmarks in the country, and is known as the Wali Asr market.
– Rivers and lakes: there are beautiful tourist places in the Karaj and Jarjud rivers.
There are also beautiful lakes such as Lake Karaj Dam, Lake Lar, Lake Litian and Lake Tar.
A major landmark in Tehran is the Freedom Tower (Azadi).
Which has become a slogan for the Iranian Republic ..
It is located in Azadi Square, an area of five hectares.
It is 50 meters high .. At the top of the tower there is a museum ..
A cinema hall … through which the visitor is offered extensive information about Iran.
– Design parks, Shamshak.
* Khurasan is considered one of the largest Iranian provinces … And the meaning of the word Khurasan is the beginning of the sun or the east. Khurasan region is characterized by a diversity of its geography … Different types of wild hunting animals are demobilized … The areas that no man has reached reach … Its nature consists of the Alborz mountain range … and the Binalud mountains …
* The climate of Khurasan region is hot and dry in the summer .. In the winter it is very cold .. The rains fall in the late fall, winter, and spring…
* Khorasan is considered the cradle of the Persian language … and urbanizes in eastern Iran … It has a history of wars and devastation … until its reputation during the Umayyad period and until the colonial era.
* Tourist places in Khorasan: the shrine of Imam al-Ridha … a seventy-two mosque … an adjacent bathroom … the Al-Astana Al-Radwa Museum … the Qur’an Museum … the Bagh Malikabad Museum … the Mulla Garden … the Stone Mountain … the modern Kabil Abad … the dome of Khashti … the green dome … … [ جشمه كيلاس ] Shah Nader Museum .. and others.
Shah Nader Museum
* Khorasan is famous for its handicrafts … carpets … for knitting wool and fabric … and for sewing leather … precious stones.
The most prominent cities of Khurasan region:
The city of Nishapur, including the Imam Nisaburi, the poet Khayyam, and others, and the city of Kashmir, including the grammatical scientist Turquoise Abadi, the city of Kanabad, the city of Firdous, and the city of Tabas, and the most prominent cities in this region the city of Mashhad: and away from Tehran about 900 km … by the shrine of Imam Al-Rida, the eighth imams of the Shiites … And it was called Mashhad because it is said that he was martyred of it … and pilgrims perform it every year … and in it a Saudi consulate … I knew Mashhad from an old village like Sinbad next to the historical city of Tous … of its tourist attractions the stone mountain equipped with a swimming pool and all the entertainment and hospitality.
There is a famous saying about Isfahan that says: (Isfahan is half of Jihan) means half of the world!
* Muslims opened Isfahan in the year 20 AH … Isfahan is located in the center of the country …
It is about 350 km south of Tehran, passing through Qom and the Khomeini shrine.
It is inhabited by about 3.5 million people … moderate in summer,
It is cold winter with snow, and the road to it is fast and good.
* The name Isfahan is associated with the River (Zinde Road), which is the largest river that traverses the central Iranian lands
It springs from the heights of (Zerd Koh) and means the Yellow Mountain …
The river passes through the city center, giving it a wonderful atmosphere and a breathtaking view …
Note that three other rivers pass through the city, which makes it more beautiful …
One of the beautiful bridges on the river:
* Among the most prominent tourist attractions:
– The Zindah Road and its impressive and distinctive bridges … and stunning side sessions.
Night view of the river and notice one of the beautiful bridges:
– Naqsh Jahan Square … It is a rectangular square on which its sides are based on a number of ancient cultural monuments …
And shops selling handicrafts … and textiles … but Tehran is less expensive and less exploited !!
-Ali Qabu Building next to Naqsh Gehan Square … It is a six-storey building …
It is decorated with gilded inscriptions and patterns that fascinate spectators … The architecture is 48 meters high.
Jhilston Palace: Forty columns, which are the logs of a tree
Which layer has a thin layer of dyed panels …
It was previously covered with stained glass and mirrors …
Reflected in the light of a water pond to paint a wonderful look.
The palace has a castle with halls for the official receptions of the seventh Safavid king Shah Abbas II …
It is a vast garden with a central place in the palace …
On the sides of the park are small rooms … Then halls and the Iwan are added to it.
Among the most beautiful is the hall of the eighteen columns … and the Hall of Mirrors … and the drawing boards …
The walls of the palace are decorated with mirrors, stained glass and drawings …
As for the doors and windows, they were made of inlaid wood.
Al-Manar Al-Hazaz: “Manar Janban”, which are two lighthouses built in Benita in the eighth century AH
If one of the minarets is shaken, the other will be shaken
But not so clearly
Where a bell hung on the other to show its shaking to the viewers!
– Temple of Mount Ashqah: means the center of fire, which is a high mountain
Above you see small houses or rooms combined
And people ascending to the top at the beginning did not know that I am a temple!
I thought it was a heritage!
But it became clear to me that it is a Zoroastrian temple of the Persians !!
Highest mountain peak:
– Hecht Pasht Garden: The eight mean Jinan built 11 century ago and have water pools.
This modest gift is a special map that shows you all the attractions of Isfahan Ali