Table of Contents
The city of Gallus
Gallus is considered one of the most important cities of the Islamic Republic of Iran, as it is located in the Mazandarn region adjacent to the Caspian Sea in the Iranian north, and it is considered one of the most important tourist cities in the world, due to its historical importance and the presence of many archaeological places in it, and this city is concerned with developing tourism and attracting tourists to it by Providing a lot of recreational services that are provided to tourists, and it has been helped by the amazing nature it possesses, and we will present in this article information about the most important tourist places in the city of Gallus.
The most important tourist places in the city of Gallus
- Herrigan waterfall: The waterfall is located in the village of Harijan, which is near the Hazar Jem Heights on the road between Gallus and the capital, Tehran. It is about nine meters in length. The waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the Iranian Alborz Mountains.
- Cable waterfall: This waterfall is located in the cold mountainous areas located in the Gal Clardasht region, where this region is one of the famous tourist areas in Iran, as there is a resort next to the waterfall called Clardasht, and Lake Licht, which makes it a great place to relax and enjoy the picturesque nature, especially with the provision of recreational services in the place.
- Lake Wallcht: It extends along fifteen hectares, and reaches a depth of twenty meters, and is characterized by its clear and fresh water, and the presence of species of fish, surrounded by many birds.
- Lake Durik Dam: The lake is located on the opposite side of the valley of Abadzarjim Valley, on the slopes of Jabal Al-Dal. It has an area of about one hectare. The lake is characterized by the presence of many animals and birds that live near it.
- Gallus Forest: The forest is located seven meters from the city towards the capital, Tehran. It is characterized by the presence of a river that passes near it, the Gallus River. It also contains a camp camp with all the amenities that enable visitors to stay overnight.
- Namk Uberud Forest: Its area is about two hundred hectares, and this forest is characterized by the presence of many perennial trees such as oak, tuska, and willow that may reach more than seven hundred years old. This forest is classified as the most beautiful forest in the world.
This park is located on the snowy heights in the city, and has a cable car that takes tourists on a picnic over the snowy highlands to its peaks, and this park is a favorite destination for many ski enthusiasts.
- Palace answered: The history of its establishment dates back to the Pahlavi era, and this palace is located in the village of Ajabt of the Klardasht region;
- Khuran Tea Palace: Its history dates back to the Pahlavi era. This palace is characterized by very simple ornaments and decorations. It was built in the European style, and stone and brick were used in its construction.