The city of Kaleici Antalya or the old town of Antalya is a small town with deep historical roots and one of the important tourist destinations in important Antalya, Antalya Kaleiçi is located on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean in the city and enjoys a distinctive and simple coastal nature that smells fragrant of history where the streets, traditional shops and archaeological sites that represent historical periods And different civilization.
During the article, we walk around for a few minutes in the old city of Kaleici to see the most important activities that you can do if you are lucky to visit.
Things to do in Kaleici, Antalya
• If you love hiking and strolling, perhaps a walking tour between the cobbled streets and alleys of Kaleici, with pictures of its ancient buildings with Byzantine walls, is the best first thing you can do when arriving in the city.
• You can visit and take souvenir photos of the distinctive Ottoman-style mosques and beacons of Kaleici that reflect an authentic part of the city’s culture.
• You can visit the Roman port of Kaleici and enjoy the fresh sea breeze and smart scent before boarding the boat on a quick expedition to Antalya by sea.
• It is interesting that you can have a delicious meal of fish and seafood and then have a traditional Turkish coffee or tea through the port restaurants and cafes or the town’s alleys.
• You can buy some souvenirs such as antiques, antiques and fashion fashions, with aromatic spices and delicious Turkish sweets from the shops spread in the streets and alleys.
You can also visit Republic Square, the entertainment square in Kaleici where magicians, musicians and artists known as street artists are spread.
• It is wonderful to let you know the opportunity to attend the daily sound and light show that takes place daily on the field fountains, and from which you can enjoy unforgettable performances on the charming city view.
• You can visit the Blue Mosque, the decorated minaret, the mausoleum and the Seljuk school which are classified as a group of the most important tourist attractions in Antalya.
• You can also pass and take pictures of the historic city gate, “Hadrian’s Gate”, which is famous for its Roman architecture and splendor of its architecture.
Hotels near Antalya Kaleici
Citrus Garden Hotel is one of the best 5 star Antalya hotels located within a privileged neighborhood in Kaleici old town.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Arab visitors granted the hotel exceptional ratings in the location, staff, cleanliness, value for money, facilities and internet access.
White Garden Hotel is one of the best hotels in Antalya, Turkey, as it is close to the beach in Kaleici, Antalya
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel was appreciated by its visitors and was given positive reviews at an excellent rate thanks to the location, the staff, the hygiene, the comfort, and the facilities.
The site of the city of Kaleici Antalya
Articles you may also be interested in in Antalya:
Top 30 Antalya Hotels Recommended 2020
The most important 20 questions and answers about traveling to Antalya
13 most beautiful tourist places in Antalya
The most beautiful 3 places for tourism in Antalya in winter
5 best shopping places in Antalya
The best 4 of Antalya restaurants