The Sharjah Science Museum was opened in 1996 and is one of the most famous and famous museums in Sharjah, the museum offers interactive displays designed to stimulate visitors to innovation and creativity.
The museum includes about 50 different exhibitions, as it provides many programs and events suitable for all ages, and the Sharjah Science Museum has been ranked among the best tourist places in Sharjah
Sharjah Science Museum allows you to discover the laws of nature and learn about science, do experiments and discover aerodynamics, thermal physics and physiology, as well as participate in experiments of displays of electric charges, explore the secrets of space, test your reactions and learn about your capabilities, which made it one of the most important places of tourism in UAE
Table of Contents
The best activities you can do at the Sharjah Science Museum
• You can take your children on a useful and enjoyable educational tour between the latest devices and educational, scientific and technological figures provided by Sharjah Science Museum in its 30 departments.
• You can attend the lectures and interactive workshops provided by the museum through its 50 exhibitions to explore various walks of life and different fields of science such as thermophysics, dynamics, statics and biology in a seamless manner to suit each age group.
You can also visit the space exhibition hall, as it gives you the opportunity to enjoy seeing the stars, as you begin to explore planets that can be seen with the naked eye, then sail away in space and the solar system until you reach the end of human knowledge of the secrets of the huge universe.
• You and your children can also conduct experiments and scientific research with your own hands with the latest and most secure scientific tools and methods and use the Internet through modern electronic computers provided by museum laboratories.
• You can see the museum’s magic show, such as the inverted cup keeps the water inside and the balloon that inflows on its own, and changes the color of liquids and more.
• To learn about the history of planets, stars, and cosmic galaxies that we may not know much about in a simple, interactive way, you can visit the planetarium in the museum. At the end of the trip, many questions will be answered, including the definition of what are meteors, stars, meteorites and their birth sites.
Sharjah Science Museum also provides wonderful opportunities for creative children by encouraging them to innovate and prepare innovative scientific projects.
• At the end of your tours in the museum, you can buy many toys and educational gifts for your children of all ages. The Sharjah Science Museum also has a café to provide snacks and drinks suitable for children during the day.
The museum is available for visiting from Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 in the morning until 20:00 in the evening.
Friday from 16:00 PM until 20:00 PM.
Prices of entry tickets to Sharjah Science Museum
Museum entry fees are 5 dirhams for children between 2-12 years old.
The adult is 10 dirhams.
Children under 2 years are free of charge.
The best Sharjah hotels near the Sharjah Science Museum
Royal Tulip 72 Hotel, one of the best 5-star Sharjah hotels, is less than 20 minutes away by car.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel received great reviews about location, view, cleanliness, staff.
Rayan Hotel Sharjah is one of the best 4-star Emirates hotels in Sharjah, less than 10 minutes away by car.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got good reviews for the location, services, hygiene, staff.
The location of Sharjah Science Museum on Google Map