Sharma Tabuk Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the city of Tabuk and one of the most important tourist destinations in Saudi Arabia, which is located on the coast of the Red Sea.
The beach is characterized by the soft golden sand and the pure water that is characterized by the ability to swim without fear due to the low water level and the height of the ground in the beach, which made it one of the most important tourist attractions in Tabuk.
The most important things to do in Sharma Tabuk Beach
• You can take a fun tour of Tabuk Sharma Beach with water games, as it works to change your psychological state for the better in a big way.
• Enjoy a cup of tea on the sands of Sharma Beach, which is characterized by its delicious taste and great aroma.
• Eat all kinds of fruits on Sharma Beach, in addition to the distinctive sweets and tortillas.Read:The 7 best beaches in Tabuk are recommended to visit
• The beach cares for people with special needs, as there are dedicated lanes for wheelchairs to cross safely.
• Enjoy relaxing on the beach, where there are many sun loungers and parasols that protect you from the sun’s rays.
• Watch the landscapes of successive waves and enjoy watching the sunset gradually on this wonderful beach.
• Enjoy fishing in Sharma Beach, which is characterized by its charming colors and different sizes.
• You can camp on the beach so you can sleep and relax in complete privacy, and enjoy the quiet night air with fresh air.
• Leave your children in Tabuk Sharma beach to enjoy playing with sand and water and making shapes and sandy houses with their small toys.
Hotels near Sharma Beach
Golden Tulip Sharma Resort is one of the best 5-star hotels in Tabuk, as it is located near the city center of Tabuk Sharma, about 7 km.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The resort received good reviews on cleanliness, charming views, comfort, good reception, and great reviews on site.
Tabuk Sharma Beach location on the map
Read:The 5 best apartments for rent in Tabuk Recommended 2022
Most useful article ever. … Wouldn’t have any clue without reading this guide :’)