Table of Contents
East Asian countries
The term East Asia is one of the geographical terms that is called the east side of the Asian continent, and it is also called East Asia, and its land area is 664 million km2, and it includes six countries: North Korea, the Republic of South Korea, the People’s Republic of China, and the Republic of China (Taiwan) ), Japan, and the Republic of Mongolia, and these countries are distinguished by being the first countries to shine upon the sun, as we will mention in this article the best three of them for tourism.
The best tourist countries in East Asia
It is officially known as the People’s Republic of China, and its capital is the city of Beijing, and its land area is 9,640,821 km², and its population is 1,350,665,000 billion according to the statistics of 2012 AD, and its official currency is Yuan, and among the most prominent tourist attractions in it:
- Great Wall of China: It is considered one of the wonders of the world. It was built in the fourth century BC without the use of machines. It is considered one of the tallest buildings in history, with a length of 6400 km.
- Potala Palace: It is located in Lhasa City on the top of Hongshan Mountain, and its construction dates back more than 1300 years, and it is 3700 meters above sea level, and its area is 3700 m².
- Forbidden City: It is considered one of the most important historical and tourist attractions in China, and it is located in Beijing, on the northern side of Tiananmen Square.
- Victoria Port: It is a natural port located between Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island. It is characterized by its scenic views, and it contains popular gathering areas and parks.
Japan means the country of the rising sun, and its capital is the city of Tokyo, and its land area is 377.944 km2, and its population is 127.333.002 million, according to the statistics of 2004 AD, and its official currency is the yen, and among the most prominent tourist attractions in it:
- Himeji Castle: It is one of the most beautiful built castles in Japan, and it is called the White Castle, located in Hyogo Prefecture, and in the year 1993 AD it was placed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Hokkaido: It is considered one of the most important tourist places in Japan, and it contains many national parks, classic houses and rice fields.
- Garden of the Six Poems: It is located in Tokyo, and it consists of green hills and a small pond.
- Okinawa Island: It is located in the city of Naha, ranking first among the Japanese islands in terms of area, with a land area of 12,0103 km², and the island includes a memorial park for peace, magnificent villages, and aquariums.
- Goren Falls: It is located in Izu Shizuka, specifically in the Yujashima area.
Officially known as the Republic of Korea, and its capital is the city of Seoul, and its land area is 99,392 km2, and its population is 1.302.044 million, according to the statistics of the year 2014 AD, and its official currency is Won, and one of the most prominent tourist attractions in it:
- Gyeongju City: It was the historical capital of the ancient kingdom of Sheila, and contains many remains of castles, tombs, and Buddha statues.
- Sok Ko Ram Temple: In 1995 AD he was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Other parameters: National Folk Museum, Kyungpook Palace, National Library, War Memorial, Nam San Traditional Village, and Han River Park.