Table of Contents
The blue market is considered one of the most distinctive places in Sharjah, as it is a shopping center with great architectural designs, this market consists of six buildings, and contains more than 600 shops, and is sold in the central market a wide range of goods, including: electronics, antiques , And clothes. It is noteworthy that this market is one of the places that attract tourists and visitors.
Kalba Village is located on the beachfront, a short distance from the city of Sharjah, and the village contains three main attractions, as follows:
- Al Hosn Museum.
- Sheikh Saeed bin Hamad Al Qasimi House.
- The Khor Kalba Reserve is called the Bird Watcher Paradise.
The island of light
Al Noor Island is one of the distinctive tourist places in the city of Sharjah, where the island is characterized by the presence of many winding paths around many ancient artistic sculptures that are surrounded by wonderful natural gardens, through the back bridge of the Al Noor Mosque, and the butterfly house represents one of its most important features, as it contains twenty Kind of butterflies, you can also visit the island in the period after sunset, and enjoy the magic gardens that appear as a bright meadow of flowers and various trees.
Other tourist places in Sharjah
Sharjah hosts many other tourist places, including the following:
- Al Qasba: It is an entertainment and cultural area in the city, and if it is visited in the blessed month of Ramadan, you can enjoy listening to poetry from many famous poets in the city, and many Islamic lectures that are given, and a variety of foods and drinks are offered.
- Sharjah Art Museum: The museum contains a number of masterpieces of art, and exhibitions of a number of local and international artists are held inside it.
- Sharjah National Park: The park is characterized by its magnificent view, and includes many play areas, and it is noteworthy that its area is 630,000 square meters.
- Sharjah Desert Park: It is an unparalleled tourist attraction, as it contains the Museum of Natural History, which displays the plants and animals of the Arab world, and the Arab Wildlife Center is another part of the park. It was opened in 1999 and includes more than 100 species of animals found in Region.
- King Faisal Mosque: It is a wonderful mosque in Sharjah.
- Al-Hosn: It is a small museum located in the heart of the old castle, and contains an amazing collection of coins, weights, scales, weapons, ammunition, etc.