The Saudi Food and Drug Authority has provided important advice to travelers through its own account on Twitter, in order to maintain the general health of all, especially since many diseases may be exposed to some during travel due to negligence in some things that some find simple and are essentially important to protect against any diseases After and while traveling.
8 points to follow while traveling to maintain health
● Before traveling, it is necessary to know the food entry requirements for the countries traveling to it, as some countries may prevent the entry of some foods.
● Before purchasing any product, it is necessary to check the expiration date and contents card to avoid any allergy due to these foods, thus choosing the one suitable for the whole family.
● It is important to avoid street food and be careful not to eat raw foods that may cause food poisoning.
● It is always important to wash your hands before a meal and use a sterilizer before and after eating.
● It is always advised to know the best types of water in the country we travel to and ask whether it is possible to drink water from the tap or not, although it is always better to buy ready-to-drink water.
● You should beware of the foodstuffs that some people promote in some countries and make sure that they are healthy and not harmful to the body even if the advertisement is strong. There are some foods that may cause many chronic diseases after using them.
● Choose clean, reputable restaurants that adhere to hygienic health requirements
● Food should be kept in cool places, especially in hot countries, to preserve it
Not eating foods from street vendors
Keep foods in the refrigerator in hot aldo
General Authority for Food and Drug Administration
Choosing healthy sources of water
Knowing the conditions of countries in receiving food