Gardens by the Bay is a park that extends over an area of 101 hectares in the center of Singapore and is adjacent to the Marina. Tourist places in Singapore
The Gulf Gardens is one of the most important tourist places in Singapore and is part of the government’s plan to transform Singapore into a city within a park by expanding the green areas in the city.
The best activities in the Gulf Gardens
• You can start your tour in the Gulf Gardens by visiting the Dome of the Flower, which is the largest greenhouse for plants in the world. You will be amazed by the scenes of plants and flowers, coordinating them in a way that makes you feel as if your feet stepped on another planet.
• Visit the Clouds Forest, one of the most beautiful places in the Gulf Gardens, which is a green mountain surrounded by colorful plants and flowers. You can climb through bridges surrounding the mountain.
• Do not miss the opportunity to walk on the suspended bridge 22 meters above the park and a length of 128 meters, which passes between the colorful towers, as it provides you with amazing panoramic views of the green gardens and the horizon where you can see the Marina Bay.
• Walk around the tall tree grove, which is a tree-shaped tower with a length ranging from 25 to 50 meters, covered with a network of colored lights in addition to amplifiers, as it offers a beautiful show every evening.
• Children have their own garden in the Gulf Gardens Park where your children can have a lot of fun and entertainment besides learning through interactive games, water games and many educational programs.
• Visiting the Eastern Gulf Park, which includes picturesque green spaces and many paths for practicing various types of sports, including walking, jogging, and cycling, you can enjoy distinguished family moments by sitting on the green lawn, eating a light meal or hiking near the lakes and sitting on the outskirts.
• Take a stroll in the sun pavilion and enjoy stunning desert-like views. With more than 1000 desert plants belonging to about 100 different species and varieties.
• Enjoy watching more than 40 unique sculptures that were brought in from different parts of the world and are spread across several Gulf Gardens in Singapore.
• Gulf Gardens in Singapore includes a distinguished selection of fine restaurants and cafes that offer the most delicious international dishes, along with the beautiful views that they offer on the gardens.
• Do not miss to take a set of photographs of you during your tour in every corner of these gardens to remain a distinctive memory that you will keep from your visit to this landmark.
• Finally, you may wish to purchase some souvenirs from stores available within the Gulf Gardens in Singapore, where a distinct selection of clothing, toys and others is available.
Everyday from 5:00 in the morning until 2:00 in the evening.
Free access to outdoor gardens
You can visit the official website of the Gulf Gardens to know the entry prices for other facilities and changing working hours. from here
Singapore Bay Gardens Hotels – Singapore
Marina Bay Sands Hotel is one of the most luxurious 5-star Singapore hotels located next to Gulf Gardens in Singapore
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel has received great reviews about location, hygiene, view, staff, services.
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore is one of the best 5-star hotels in Singapore, a short distance from Gulf Gardens
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel got excellent reviews in all respects.
Gulf Gardens site in Singapore