The Arab Travelers website has prepared for you the article on tourism in Ethiopia for families, as Ethiopia is one of the best tourist destinations for family trips, due to the abundance of its content of various tourist attractions, especially the various natural attractions. To motivate you to visit it, the current article reviews the most important information about a number of the most important tourist attractions in it and then guides you to a number of the best hotels that you can stay in to double the extent of your enjoyment during your trip with you and your family.
The most important tourist attractions in Ethiopia for families
the National Museum
- There is in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa.
- It houses many valuable artifacts belonging to the Ethiopian people and their kings as well.
- Among the most prominent artifacts available in it is a structure called (Lucy), a lady who is known for many legends.
- His visit represents a journey into the past by Ethiopian kings over the past decades.
- You can visit it on any day from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Lake TanaRead:Ingredients for tourism in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- There are northwestern Ethiopia highlands.
- It includes many islands.
- The largest Ethiopian lakes.
- It is 84 km long, 66 km wide, and 15 m deep.
- It represents the source of the Blue Nile.
- It is home to many animals.
- It attracts a large number of visitors throughout the year.
- To enjoy its magical beauty in the best possible way, it is advisable to wander the boat.
- One of the most suitable tourist destinations for fishing lovers.
Holy Trinity Cathedral
- It is located in the city of Addis Ababa.
- It is decorated with distinctive looking statues and is well made.
- There are picturesque drawings printed on the glass used in their sparkling decorations.
- Its outer circumference blends natural and archaeological beauty as it is surrounded by pine trees and many statues.
- Attached to it is a small museum at the back of it.
- Available from Monday to Thursday, from 8 in the morning until 1 in the afternoon, and from 2 in the afternoon until 5 in the evening.
Addis Mercato MarketRead:Where is the Seychelles island located?
- It is the largest popular open market in the city of Mercato.
- It has about 7,000 stores.
- It was built in the early 19th century.
- One of the most important products in which spices are sold, as there are huge types of them available.
- It is one of the best places for gourmets.
- It contains many souvenir shops.
Golden Tulip Hotel
- It is located in Addis Ababa near the international airport.
- It occupies a distinguished space due to its presence among many important sights and shopping areas.
- Its official website.
- It has a breathtaking view of the Addis Ababa mountains.
- It is characterized by its high-end integrated services.
- Phone number :: +251935402055.
- There is near the airport of Bahr Dar.
- Official Website.
- It won the admiration and confidence of many visitors.
Make an appointment to take your family on a visit to Ethiopia as soon as possible, preferably between October and April.
: 1, 2, 3.