What are the Seven Wonders of the World, a question that is frequently asked and some of us cannot answer it, and for those who do not know, the Seven Wonders of the World are a collection of ancient monuments and monuments that a person made with his hands long ago, and each trace and landmark history, event or historical figure was the reason behind Construct it.
During our article today, we will shed light on the most important of these wonders and their specifications in detail through Arab travelers, so follow us.
What are the seven wonders of the world
The Seven Wonders of the World are divided into three sections that are internationally recognized and are old, new and natural.
The Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- The Pyramids of Giza are located in the heart of the Egyptian capital, Giza Governorate, approximately 30 kilometers, and were built in the time period from 2550 to 2481 BC.
- This miracle is considered a great tomb for the great king Khufu, who took over the rule of the country during that period of building the pyramids.
- Since then, it is humanity’s talk about building safety, its strength, its firmness and its ability to face climate change, which has become the far and near talk around the world, a phenomenon that archaeologists still wonder about until now.
Read:Traveling to the Philippines
Hanging gardens of Babylon
- The reason for calling it the hanging is that it was built on the outskirts and heights of the royal palaces that were located in the town of Babel, Iraq, in the year 600 BC.
- King Nebuchadnezzar was the one who ordered the construction of these beautiful gardens in honor and honor of the beauty of his wife, and those gardens were built of pure gold and have nearly a hundred doors, the height of which is very tall and very large and a great ceiling standing in Shumukh.
- And each part of these gardens has all known plant species and a large number of crops and has many scenic landscapes present in the various seasons of the year, in order to give his wife an opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature freely.
Temple of Artemis
It is a monument consisting of a number of columns and is found in Greece, and it was built since 356 BC, and it contains a large number of spars and statues to embody the stable woman, the great motherhood and the strong mother.
It is one of the largest temples of the Greek state of Ephesus, and that temple was built as a wreck and the ruins of three other temples and was characterized by a large number of statues inside it and was restored many times until it became completely extinct from the ground.
Lighthouse of Alexandria
It is located in the most beautiful governorate of Alexandria, the bride of the Mediterranean and the second capital of the Arab Republic of Egypt and was built by Alexander the Great when he entered and occupied it, and is approximately 135 meters above the ground, and is considered the largest port in Egypt, but it was subjected to collapse as a result of a marine earthquake.
It is a great statue made of bronze metal in the state of Greece, and it was represented in the body of a huge knight with a torch in his left hands and the right hand carrying a crossbar, and the ships with great bone and heights crossed from his feet, but he became extinct and was sold as one of the minerals.
It is one of the most important Greek temples built for King Korea in the town of Central Korea, and it is a rectangular building with a large number of rooms and a large statue made of wood, gold and ivory, and in his hand there is a statue of a woman made of ivory, and in the left hand of the statue there is a large mace and with it An eagle with a branch of olive tree on top of it is an ancient Greek symbol.
New Seven Wonders of the World
Great Wall of China
It is one of the most important old defense and military projects that were built on a great architectural Traz, and it has become one of the most important great symbols of China, with a length of nearly 2,400 kilometers, and extending from the Beijing area to Handen.
Petra, the pink city
Petra is considered one of the most important historical and archeological cities in Ma’an Governorate, which is located in the south of the State of Jordan, and that city was established in 312 BC and was the capital of a kingdom called the Nabateans and they built it, and it was called the liberation road because it connects multiple civilizations between Palestine and Mesopotamia.
Chichen Itza document
It is the oldest documents dating back to ancient times, especially the Mayans in Mexico.
Numerous names are given to the coliseum, so it is called Clausim, Coliseum, or Flavian Amphitheater, which is a large Romen amphitheater located in the heart of Rome, Italy.
It was built during the era of the Romen Empire, it is said in the first century AD between the year 70 and 72 AD, and it became complete in terms of construction in the year 80 AD during the reign of Emperor Flavio Vespasian.
Or the Crown of the Palaces, which is one of the most beautiful elegant white shrines and is located in the city of Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, and was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jehan to bury his wife and beloved Mumtaz Mahal.
And its meaning means the top of the ancient mountain and was built by the Inca people in the 15th century and is located in Cuzco in Peru, which is located between two mountains of the Andes mountain ranges and a height of nearly 600 meters.