Table of Contents
Global New Century Center
The New Century Global Center is the largest building in the world, occupying an area of 1.75 million square meters, with a height of 100 meters, and a length of about 500 meters, while its width is 400 meters, and it is considered a very large area It suffices to accommodate twenty opera houses, such as those located in Sydney, and it is three times the area of the Pentagon in Washington, which has an area of 600,000 square meters.
General information about the New World Century Center
There is a lot of information related to the center of the new global century, as follows:
- The center of the new century is located in Chengdu, China.
- Construction opened for the first time in 2013, and the construction process lasted for three years, and was supervised by billionaire Deng Hong and the China Travel and Exposition Group (ETG).
- The shape of the center resembles a 1957 Cadillac, a ribbed glass mattress, or a Chinese temple.
- The World Center is distinguished by its versatile architecture, characterized by its glass walls and the presence of artificial sunlight 24 hours a day.
- It is located inside the International Center, each of the following:
- Two five-star hotels, hot spring pools and a range of restaurants.
- water garden.
- One of the largest Chinese fashion centers, with Mediterranean style.
- About 720,000 square meters of luxury office space, conference centers, sixteen entrances, underground parking and above.
- Water park with pirate ship.
- An artificial sandy beach for a water park with a length of about 5,000 square meters.
- Skating rink.
Other massive buildings in the world
Dubai International Airport Terminal (3)
Dubai International Airport is the second largest building in the world, occupying an area of 1.7 million square kilometers, and is located inside the city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, and its opening date dates back to the year 2008 AD, and in that year this was the largest building in the world, and the cost of building the passenger terminal No. (3) To $ 4.5 billion, and is used by the domestic Emirates Airlines, and the Australian Qantas Airlines, and can accommodate more than 43 million passengers.
Stop the house towers
The House Towers represent the third largest building in the world, with an area of about 1.57 million square kilometers, and located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is the tallest and largest of the Saudi buildings, and it is one of the most expensive buildings in the world, as the Saudi government built it at a cost of $ 15 billion, to accommodate millions of Pilgrims visiting Mecca during the annual Hajj season.