Table of Contents
There are a lot of tourist places that many tourists of different nationalities and places of residence go to, so they go for recreation, rest, and self-entertainment, from the pressures that people are exposed to in their lives, whether practical, scientific, or family, or to get acquainted with monuments and archaeological sites, Religious, and historical, which exists in the world as a whole, and we will mention in particular an important tourist site, which is Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt.
Sharm El Sheikh is one of the most visited places by tourists, whether they are of Arab or foreign nationalities, due to the beauty of the Sharm El Sheikh region and the presence of many distinct sites in it, and it is characterized by a wonderful and picturesque view and distinguished services that are available to all tourists coming to it and at the highest levels, and is available in it Many places that tourists can visit and relax, and we will show a group of these places that tourists can visit and enjoy in Sharm El Sheikh.
Landmarks of Sharm El-Sheikh
Among the most important landmarks in Sharm El Sheikh:
- Naama Bay: Naama Bay is one of the most beautiful places to visit, it is located in the center of Sharm El Sheikh, and there are two streets and restaurants, cafes and commercial stores are available on the sides of the streets of Naama Bay, and tourists called it the Champs Elysées Sharm El Sheikh, for its beauty, splendor and great number of people Those in it.
- Glass boat: It is a submarine located under the water, and it is called the glass boat, because its base consists of glass, so that the tourist can see fish and see all the components of the sea, and the duration of the trip is three hours.
- One Thousand and One Nights: It is a park in which there are restaurants and shows for horses and shows for sounds and lights, and it is available in many popular folk dances from various governorates of Egypt, and this place is considered one of the most visited places for tourists of different nationalities.
- Tiran Island: This is an island near Sharm El Sheikh, tourists are taken on it by yacht, and there are Russian ships sunk in this island since ancient times and the cost of this trip varies according to the existing advantages provided by the yacht, and the yacht stops at sea more than once, so that passengers can swim in Sea view.
- Among the most important features of Sharm El Sheikh is the presence of daily offers for dolphins. These shows are attended by a large number of tourists from different nationalities.
This is a group of beautiful places that tourists can visit and enjoy, and there are many other places in Sharm El Sheikh that tourists can visit.