Malaysia is located in the southeast of the continent of Asia, and it consists of thirteen states, and an area of 329,845 square kilometers, and its capital is the city of Kuala Lumpur, with a population of more than thirty million people, according to the statistics of 2014 AD.
Best islands of Malaysia
There are many islands in Malaysia, the best of which are the following:
- Tioman Island: Tioman Island is located opposite the eastern shore of Pahang State, and surrounds the island sixty-three islands, including: Siri Island, Lapas Island, Tullai Island and Sembelang Island, and the city is characterized by its beaches full of palm trees, green mountains, waterfalls, and the presence of American and Japanese shipwrecks of days World War II.
- Pangkor Island: The island of Pangkor is one of the most famous Malaysian islands in the state of Perak, and its inhabitants are skilled in fishing, and the island is characterized by golden sand in its western beaches, and long tropical green trees.
- Bayar Island: Bayar Island is one of the most important Malaysian islands, it consists of ninety-nine islands, and the island is located in the southern side of the island of Langkawi, and the island is characterized by its serenity, multi-colored coral, and diving centers.
- Dayang Pang Island: And it is called the pregnant virgin island, and the reason for its name is that when you stand in an open place to see and monitor the island, a picture of a sleeping woman with her belly blown is represented to you, and the island is located on the eastern side of Singa Island, and the island is characterized by the sweetness of its waters.
- Pangkor Laut Island: It is a non-independent island, and it is called the island of imagination, due to the presence of tropical and tropical jungle jungles in it. The island is characterized by its clean water as crystal, its western emerald beach, and the many diverse coral reefs in its colors.
- Langkawi Island: Langkawi Island is located in the northwestern part of Malaysia. The island consists of ninety nine islands, and its capital is the city of Kuah. The island is characterized by large caves and rice fields, and it is a free zone where no customs duties are paid.
- Tengul Island: Tengul Island is a rocky island. The island is located near the beach of Kuala Donjon. The island is characterized by many types of crawling plants and animals.
- Cebu Island: Cebu Island is one of the famous islands in Malaysia, and is characterized by the purity of its waters, its tropical plants, sandy beaches, landscapes, and rocky caves formed by tidal factors, hotels, cruises, and diving centers.
- Redang Island: Redang Island is considered one of the largest islands in the China Sea. The island is located in the northeastern part of Malaysia on the coast of Terengganu state. During World War II, the Prince Wells ship and the Ripolls, and nearby islands: Tipo Island, Lima Island, and Aicore Island.
The most famous islands of coconut
Some of the islands of Malaysia are famous for the abundance of coconut trees, the most famous of which are the following:Read:What is the capital of Malaysia
- Penang Island: The island was discovered in the year 1786 AD by Captain Francis Light, and it was called by this name due to the large number of coconut trees, and its capital is the city of Georgetown. Fruit Garden, Botanical Garden, and Spice Garden.
- Perhentian Island: Perhentian Island is located to the north of the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Terengganu. The island consists of two islands: Perhentian Besar and Perhentian Casual Island. The island is characterized by dense forests, white sandy beaches, palm trees and coconut trees.
- Cabas Island: The island of Kapas is not inhabited, as the island is located opposite the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Terengganu. The island is characterized by its white sandy beaches, pure water, palm trees and coconut trees.