There are many types of heritage, as follows:
- Natural Heritage: Natural heritage is considered a type of heritage, represented by land and marine places and sites, which include national parks, marine protected areas, nature reserves, botanical gardens, plant and animal habitats, and geological sites.
- Indigenous heritage: The importance of this type of heritage lies in its ability to create strong bonds between people and the earth.
- Historical heritage: The historical heritage is connected to the places that were occupied, as well as archaeological sites, and human settlement sites.
- Cultural Heritage.
The concept of heritage
Heritage is defined as a complete set of inherited traditions, monuments, culture, and contemporary contemporary activities, implications, and behaviors. Heritage, with its tangible and intangible parts, represents an essential part of the living present and future to be built, as heritage is passed on from generation to generation else.
UNESCO List of Rhyme Heritage Patterns
In 2002 AD, the year designated by the United Nations for cultural heritage, UNESCO established a list of patterns of cultural heritage, and these patterns are not exclusively but rather a list developed to classify topics, places, and practices that people consider to be of heritage value, as follows:Read:The best 5 activities when visiting Banana Island Qatar
- Cultural heritage sites: Such as archaeological sites, monuments, and historical buildings.
- Historic cities: Like urban landscapes and ruined cities.
- Cultural landscape: Such as parks, gardens, farms, and pastures.
- Sacred natural sites: These are places that are sacred and respected by people.
- Underwater cultural heritage: Like shipwrecks.
- Museums: It is represented by cultural museums, art galleries, and home museums.
- Documentary and digital heritage: It is the archives and topics deposited in libraries.
- Film Heritage: It includes movies and ideas that carry them.
- Oral tradition: Like stories, tales, and unwritten traditions, which are passed on from one generation to another.
- Festive occasions: Such as festivals, carnivals, and traditions that are practiced.
- Rituals, beliefs and religious traditions.
- Music and songs.
- Performing Arts: Like theater, drama, and dance.
- Traditional medicine.
- Culinary traditions.
- Sports and traditional games.
The recommendations of the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, held in Paris on October 17-21, 1972, at its seventeenth session, contained recommendations for preserving cultural and natural heritage, including the following:Read:The most beautiful events in Fethiye – the most famous tourist places in Fethiye, Turkey
- Strengthening national level efforts to protect heritage: But this method is not enough alone, because of the amount of resources it requires, as some countries suffer from limited economic, scientific and technological resources.
- The particiAl Bahahn of all members of the international community in protecting heritage: And that is by granting international aid and aid, whether financial, technical, scientific or technical, to protect and preserve the heritage.