1- Nusa Dua Beach
Nusa Dua Beach is perhaps the most secure and secluded beach resort complex in Bali, with public spaces and infrastructure managed by the state-owned Bali Development Tourism Corporation. Therefore, it appears when proposing a safe place for children, Nusa Dua is composed of a chain of five-star luxury hotels, each with direct access to the beach, and also includes children’s clubs and restaurants with child-friendly menus and recreational activities.
Safe and secluded.
– Wonderful beach front, directly accessible.
Quality of food and support facilities
A remote location takes a lot of time to explore Bali.
– It houses a few cultural attractions
2- Jimbaran Beach
The famous sunset scene of Jimbaran is relatively quiet, and the family-friendly sands stretch compared to other beaches on the country’s southwest coast. The area is also famous for its range of great seafood restaurants. This is a great place to stay with family when looking for a quiet beachfront setting, also close to the Kuta shopping and entertainment center. Ngurah Rai Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
– Quieter compared to other beaches in southwest Bali (Kuta and Legian)
– Near the airport and Kuta.
– Amazing sunset scenery and seafood options.
Quiet bay with relatively safe waves for swimming.
– Most beachfront hotels require a high budget.
– Local attractions are widely spaced.
3- Kuta Beach
Kuta is the place to be if you are looking for excitement, as most modern business malls on the island can be found, including Discovery Shopping Center, and Kuta Beachwalk’s largest complex that children will love for many entertainment and dining options. There is also Waterbroom, one of the main water parks in Asia.
Entertainment, from windsurfing schools to Waterbom Bali.
Close to some of the best shopping spots in Bali, from art shops to modern shopping centers.
– Near the airport in nearby Tuban.
– Many dining options
– The streets can be a bit crowded and chaos sometimes appears.
– The waves can be a little unsafe for young children
4- Legian Beach
Although Legian is not as popular as the neighboring Kuta, it offers families a quieter beach scene. You can rent an umbrella and enjoy a cold drink while watching the kids playing in the sand and water. There are also family rooms, fun kids clubs and swimming pools with children’s sections and dining options that offer menus for children.
It is located between two contrasting beaches: Kuta and Seminyak.
Most Legian hotels offer easy beach access compared to Kuta.
Less crowds than quota.
– relatively close to the airport in Tuban (within 20 minutes)
– Maze-like network for main and side streets.
| – Traffic jams are increasing
5- Sanur Beach
Usually associated with Nusa Dua due to its quiet beaches and beautiful sunrise, Sanur offers an affordable East Coast experience for families. The beach resort area features a very good mix of accommodation styles, from classic Balinese villas to standard hotel rooms, as well as family amenities, great dining options, and overall relaxing and relaxing comfort. Sanur is a great location if you are looking to explore Bali on family trips to the eastern and central areas of Bali, due to the ease of access via major highways.
– Quiet beach and calm waves for swimming.
– The wonderful walk along the beach.
Most hotels are located in front of the beach.
– Easy access to family trips thanks to highway connections
Some beach areas are a little busy due to water quality.
There are not many shopping options.