The Qur’anic Garden Dubai was opened as part of the efforts of the UAE government to increase the area of green spaces in Dubai, and within its endeavors to develop awareness of the Islamic religion as well. Which Arab travelers prepared for you from its knowledge and from the most important information about the park in general.
Quranic Garden Dubai
- Her visit provides an opportunity to develop awareness of Quranic miracles.
- The garden contributes to spreading awareness of the noble values of Islam such as: love, tolerance and peace.
- It occupies an area of 60 hectares.
- Entry does not require the purchase of tickets, because entry is free for everyone.
- It grows trees and plants of the types mentioned in the Noble Qur’an, and the most famous of these types are pomegranate, figs, olives, grapes, melons, garlic and onions.
- One of its most prominent features is the cave of miracles, which contributes greatly to developing the awareness of its visitors about the prophetic miracles mentioned in the Qur’an.
- It includes a greenhouse whose visit allows the opportunity to enjoy watching a number of the most beautiful plants, and entering this house requires the purchase of a ticket worth 10 AED. This house is a huge greenhouse divided into 12 to 12 picturesque orchards.
- The garden helps in developing awareness of the rituals of Islam, such as Hajj and Umrah.
- The park also includes paths for hiking and cycling.
- The park contributed greatly to the development of awareness of the Islamic religion among many believers of other religions, as the park attracts large numbers of different nationalities.
- Many students visit the park at different educational levels, because visiting the park enables the development of awareness about the Islamic religion in general and the Qur’an in particular, in a manner that combines simplicity and suspense.
- It is estimated that there are more than 45 species of plants growing in the garden.
- The park is unique due to the beauty of its design and facilities equipped according to international specifications, in addition to the diversity of its facilities and the content of each of them.
- In the garden there are large numbers of distinct booths that display the most important information about each of the types of trees and plants growing in them, in addition to clarifying the most prominent nutritional benefits and most important uses in alternative medicine.
- The garden includes a distinctive tree that generates solar energy, and this tree is not limited to its advantages, because its design is inspired by the Arabic calligraphy, and this tree is used to charge mobile phones.
- The garden includes shops that sell plants that grow in the garden.
- Attached to the park are two areas designated for children between the ages of 2 and 12 years. Many palm trees grow in this region and there are special places to sit.
- The park receives visitors every day from 8 in the morning until 10 in the evening, but the Cave of Miracles and the Greenhouse receive visitors from 9 in the morning until 9 in the evening only, in the period from Saturday to Thursday, while on Friday receive visitors from 3 in the afternoon until 9 in the evening only.
If you have any questions about the park, you can contact the administration by phone at the following number: +971 800 900, and you can also send an email to the following email: [email protected] Source: 1.Read:Where is Harun Al-Rashid tower located?