Table of Contents
Ingredients for tourism in America
There are many ingredients that attract tourists to America, including the following:
- Geographical location: The United States is located on the continent of North America, bordered to the north by Canada, Mexico to the south, the North Atlantic Ocean to the east, and the North Pacific Ocean to the west.
- the climate: The country is distinguished by the diversity of its four seasons, as follows:
- Spring, starting from April to June.
- Summer, starting from July to September.
- Fall semester, starting from October to December.
- Winter season, starting from January to March.
- Ecosystem diversity: The United States is distinguished by its diverse ecosystem compared to other countries in the world.
- Culture and traditions: The United States of America is distinguished by its diverse culture and traditions, as it is world famous for music, cookery, fashion, cinema, arts, and civilization.
Tourist places in America
America is distinguished by its tourist places, including the following:
- New York City: New York City is one of the top attractions, including the Statue of Liberty, the Rockefeller Center, the Emperor State Building, a train station, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and other beautiful places.
- Yellowstone National Park: It is located in the state of Montana, and it is considered one of the paradises that enjoys its outdoor air, and there are many unique geological features in it; such as hot springs, gullies, rugged mountains, etc., in addition to being home to the largest number of animals in all the lower side of the country, such as buffalo , Wild wolves, bears, mountain lions, and others.
- Grand Canyon: It is one of the best tourist places in the United States of America, where the place combines the beauty of nature, the history of the country, and the culture of indigenous people, as it is characterized as a sculpted valley on the banks of the Colorado River.
- Hawaiian Volcanic National Park: It is one of the best places to visit in the country, where you can visit places of lava tubes, and underground tunnels dug by hot lava, or you can see the active volcanic crater.
- Mammoth Cave National Park: Located in Kentucky, it is an excellent tourist destination for those interested in underground caves. It is noteworthy that visitors to the park can discover the longest cave system in the world, camping there, horseback riding, hiking, or cycling.
- Niagara Falls: Located on the border between Canada and the United States, it is one of the most amazing natural wonders in the world.
Advice for travelers to America
Travelers to America are advised to do the following:
- Not to visit all American places in one trip, but rather to divide that into several trips to ensure the traveler’s comfort.
- Visit amazing and beautiful national parks, which contain multiple and unique types of mammals that are found only in North America, such as gray bears.
- Smile and act appropriately with others, be patient, and use gentle words when asking the question to people, such as: Thank you, and please.
- Realizing the importance of time, as Americans prefer punctuality.
- Not smoking in certain places, where the country is considered one of the most anti-smoking countries, and it is banned in restaurants, clubs, and many indoor places, such as shopping centers.
- Not using American slang.