A guide to the most beautiful sweet places in Abu Dhabi is recommended to visit, learn about the most important tourist attractions in Abu Dhabi, from tourist attractions, walking areas and wonderful gardens.
The city of Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of the Emirates, is one of the most beautiful cities of the Arabian Peninsula, and it contains the headquarters of the Emirates presidency in addition to the presidency of the Council of Ministers, and many important embassies and first-class tourist places, which makes it a favorite destination for many in the United Arab Emirates, and a large part of the economy The state is based on it.
Table of Contents
Sweet places in Abu Dhabi:
A comprehensive guide for you to enjoy an unforgettable tour in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the Emirates.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the largest mosques around the world, and one of the most important attractions in the city, as the mosque accommodates more than 40 thousand people.
- What makes this collection so unique is its impressive design, where you will find the walls decorated with mosaics, and very strikingly gilded.
- The mosque contains the largest carpet around the world, and no Muslim can visit Abu Dhabi without going through this important mosque in Islamic history.
Abu Dhabi Heritage Village:
- It is a wonderful embodiment of the ancient Bedouin life and camping in the desert, giving the tourist an idea of how old life was in the United Arab Emirates, before the discovery of oil.
- The Heritage Village is located on the beach, which makes it very suitable for walking and taking a tour around the beach after exploring its unique features.
- You will find many galleries that offer antique Bedouin works in addition to tools for agriculture in Abu Dhabi, the crafts that most people worked in such as pearling, tools for swimming and diving.
The famous Al-Hosn Palace:
- Also called the White Palace or the ancient fort, which is one of the oldest monuments in the city,
The construction of Qasr al-Hosn dates back to 1973 AD, as it was used as the headquarters of the ruling family of the country, and then used as the headquarters of the administration.
- The fort has been renewed from inside and revived once again, to be used today as a cultural institution in order to enrich awareness of the greatness of Emirati history and preserve important documents, and research papers specialized in the meeting anthropology.
- It is located in Al-Hosn Palace, one of the largest documentation centers in Abu Dhabi, as it contains many historical documents that tell the history of Abu Dhabi and the Arabian Peninsula.
- As for the courtyard of Qasr Al-Hosn, you will find the dazzling tiles that extend you to the main northern gate uniquely and specially to the palace.
- Regarding the inner courtyard of Qasr Al Hosn, you will find many historical artifacts, antique photos and sculptures that tell the extent of the beauty of nature by explaining the types of animals that lived in the wild in the past.
Women’s Crafts Center:
- It is one of the greatest museums of oriental art in the city ever, so do not miss his visit in order to see the skill of women in Abu Dhabi in making handicrafts such as embroidery on clothes or making baskets of diving and fronds or weaving beautifully and professionally fabrics.
- The Women’s Crafts Center is the best place to buy souvenirs for family and friends, if you are bored with traditional gifts such as casual clothes, shoes, and perfumes.
- In the center you will find the best types of carpets, shawls, luxurious utensils and many other amazing things at reasonable prices and high quality.
- The Beacon of Vision has a breathtaking view across the city of Abu Dhabi. You will feel from the top that you see the Jumeirah area differently and creatively. You will see many famous hotels in Abu Dhabi and other places you never dream to see as the Lighthouse is the highest area in Abu Dhabi at all.
- There is a lighthouse above the hotel from the highest towers in the city, and tourists pay an entrance fee to reach it.
- At the same time, there are many events that you can take part in at the venue.
- You will also find many restaurants that offer the best local food dishes in addition to the luxurious cafes in order to enjoy an unforgettable experience from this high altitude.
- The lighthouse receives visitors every day from 10 pm.
Places in Abu Dhabi to walk:
Charming Yas Island:
- It is one of the best destinations if you want to walk on the wonderful sandy beach or stretch over the sand and sunbathe.
- On the island there is the famous Yas Marina Circuit, which holds many Formula racing annually.
Abu Dhabi Corniche:
- It is one of the best places to walk and walk in the city, and it extends for a distance of eight kilometers very charmingly.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche directly overlooks the beautiful sea that characterizes the city of Abu Dhabi, as it is the best opportunity to spend a different holiday with your family in an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
- The place is very great for swimming, as you will find a beach that extends more than forty meters, which makes it one of the best tourist places in Abu Dhabi.
- If you are a fan of bicycles, the Corniche allows you to postpone bicycles or use them to move around the Corniche. There are some bikes that can be installed by two or three people.
- Also on the Abu Dhabi Corniche are bicycles for women who wear abayas, so that they can also enjoy this cool atmosphere.
- On the Abu Dhabi Corniche there are many spaces for young children, such as the garden equipped with everything that the child needs in order to have fun and spend the best times such as speed train, slides and other exciting games for young children in addition to places for biking and running places.
- If you feel tired from walking, you will find many cafes to rest while you enjoy the city’s impressive atmosphere.
- You can visit restaurants in order to enjoy the best Arabic and international dishes by excellent chefs.
- Among the most important features of the Abu Dhabi Corniche is that it contains three parts, as follows:
A special segment for families, a special segment for individuals and a common part for all, which makes it one of the most important destinations in Abu Dhabi, which attracts tourists who visit the city.
Abu Dhabi Zoo:
- During your visit to Abu Dhabi City, do not miss to walk in this dazzling park and see many famous animals and rare animals, as it is one of the largest zoos in the Middle East.
- The park contains more than 1,600 wild animals brought in from all parts of the world, including tigers, bears and leopards.
- If you are an animal lover, you can go to the resorts provided by the park in order to view the amazing places of tourism in Abu Dhabi on this magical place
- The park is located in Al Bahia, thirty kilometers from Abu Dhabi city center, and you will need half an hour at most to reach it.