Istanbul Ataturk Park is one of the parks of Istanbul and one of the most beautiful tourist places in Turkey and the most popular among the local and foreign residents not only because of its historical importance because it bears the name of the first president of the Turkish Republic, but because of its charming nature, smells and an atmosphere that encourages recreation and tranquility.
The Ataturk Park Istanbul or the Ataturk Istanbul Arboretum is also famous among the public as part of the vast forest of Belgrade, which extends to an area of 5300 hectares of which the nursery occupies only 296 hectares, and it acquires wide fame from its fame making it one of the most important places that tourists seek to visit during tourism tours in Istanbul
During the article, we review the most important activities that can be done in Ataturk Istanbul Arboretum, one of the most beautiful parks in Istanbul, as well as the best hotels nearby.
The most important activities that can be done in Istanbul Ataturk Arboretum
• At the beginning of your tour, you can take a stroll through the Belgrade Istanbul forest and enjoy the recreational atmosphere it offers its visitors to reach its eastern end, where the picturesque Ataturk Arboretum is located.Read:The best 8 activities in the Golden Horn Istanbul Turkey
• By visiting Ataturk Park Istanbul you can enjoy seeing a variety of rare and rare species of plants and smart scenty flowers, numbering two thousand and extending over an area of 296 hectares such as chestnut trees, oaks, beeches.
• You can also enjoy the sounds of fresh birds and the cute naughty squirrel movements, which make dwelling from trees and lakes.
• Your visit to Ataturk Park Istanbul is one of the great opportunities to visit the attached historical Kırızı Arboretum, which is classified as Turkey’s oldest nursery with its history dating back to the Ottoman era in 1916.
• At the end of your day, after completing the visit to the Ataturk Arboretum of Istanbul, you can buy a meal of delicious Turkish grills and baked goods provided by a group of Istanbul restaurants spread across the Belgrade Park and share your food with swarms of ducks and geese that swim in Lake Park.Read:The 9 best activities in Sultan Suleiman Palace in Turkey
• You can also conclude your tour by visiting places close to Ataturk Park, Belgrade Istanbul, such as Istanbul Valley Mall, Belgrade Istanbul Forest.
Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM.
Friday from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm.
On normal days, it is 10 TL and on holidays 15 TL.
The best hotels near Ataturk Park in Istanbul
Grand Trabia Hotel Istanbul is one of the best 5 star Istanbul hotels by the sea, it is located on the seafront in Trabia Bay, Istanbul and is 7.8 km from the park.
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
The hotel rated excellent for cleanliness, view, location, comfort, staff, rooms, and breakfast.
Somerset Maslak Istanbul is one of the best hotels in Istanbul, about 6.71 km from the park
Summary of Arab visitor ratings
Great reviews for amenities, staff, amenities, cleanliness, and location.
Istanbul Ataturk Park siteRead:The best 8 activities on visiting the Sunday Bazaar in Istanbul