One of the most important tourism destinations in the Emirates, especially in the city of Dubai, the global village in Dubai. The global village was opened in Dubai in 1997 to attract many tourists and visitors and is a primary destination for every visitor when traveling to Dubai
Table of Contents
The most important activities within the global village in Dubai
• Enjoying the various recreational places and games that the village offers, such as the House of Terror, which makes you live in a different atmosphere for a house full of ghosts and terrifying things, and also Escape Hunt, which is a room that you must escape from in a certain period.
• If you are a fan of modern screen technologies, you can enjoy watching different 7D short films and other entertainment that you cannot miss. This is in addition to the famous games in the global village of Dubai such as Roller Coaster and others.
• As for your children, of course you can find for them what they can enjoy from special games for children, the most important of which is Mini City, which enables them to enjoy driving small cars on their own. The Dubai Global Village also includes other games for collision vehicles, hammocks, and more.
• You must also pass the island of imagination, which includes 50 different skill games, including games for adults and other for children, all of which depend on speed or intelligence.
• One of the interesting things inside the global village in Dubai is the availability of many restaurants, as the village includes more than 150 restaurants, cafes and a different kiosk, each of them offering many and varied dishes from different countries, you must find what suits your taste from among all these options.
• As for shopping inside the global village in Dubai, it is a unique experience. The village includes 30 pavilions, each pavilion represents a country or a number of countries. For example, the Far East Pavilion includes Japan, South Korea and Indonesia, each pavilion includes local products specific to his country. The number of stores inside all the pavilions reaches 3500, a huge number that allows you to shop around the world in one place.
• You can also participate in the activities held by the Global Village in Dubai, such as concerts held for the most famous Arab singers, in addition to the various theatrical shows and Globo shows for children and Globo is the village figure. This is a lot of special events.
Dates of visiting the global village in Dubai
On Mondays, each week is for families only. On Thursday and Friday, and on public holidays from 16:00 p.m. until 1:00 p.m. From Sunday to Wednesday from 16:00 until 12:00 midnight.
Entry prices for the global village in Dubai
Hotels near Dubai Global Village
The St. Regis Dubai Club and Resort, Al Habtoor Polo is one of the best 5-star hotels in Dubai, away from the Global Village Dubai 6.6 km.Reviews of Arab visitors at this hotel
Most of the Arab visitors gave him a very good evaluation of the peace and relaxation.
The Meydan Hotel, one of the best 5-star hotels in Dubai, is 9.8 km from the Global Village in Dubai.Reviews of Arab visitors at this hotel
Most of the Arab visitors gave him a great evaluation regarding the calm, location, services and treatment of the staff.