Wadi Jabab in Jizan is a huge and huge rocky crevice from which freshwater torrents explode along the Al-Rith Mountains of the Tihama valleys region in southwestern Saudi Arabia. With vast green spaces, its rugged slopes are covered.
The majestic valley is one of the most important factors attracting tourism in Jizan, as it includes a rare rock refraction worldwide with a mixture of rock formations of various types.
During the article, we will mention the most important activities that you can do in this catching valley.
Table of Contents
The most important things to do in Wadi Labab in Jizan
• You can visit the fertile valley and enjoy its picturesque nature, where the sharp and winding rocky turns of which appear in majestic scenery as a wonderful art painting decorated by algae and trees, while taking the most wonderful pictures of the memorials of the nature of the place.
• Climbing enthusiasts can climb rough bends and rocky slopes that are 300 to 800 meters high above sea level.
• You can enjoy the colorful and diverse shapes of rocks that are included in the giant valley, such as basalt, marble, granite and the local worm rocks that are infiltrated with water from the waterfalls.
• You can also take a safari cruise along the valley that reaches 15 meters or ride a small boat that penetrates its fresh lake to its mouth in the Peach Valley and enjoy some adventures in the lake at the estuary.
• Visit the Hanging Garden, which is the most beautiful and strange park of its kind in Wadi Lajab in Jizan, where the park consists of a group of ripe trees growing at altitudes ranging from 200 to 400 meters and with lengths of up to 10 meters per tree.
• You can taste and buy mountain honey with delicious taste and multiple health and therapeutic benefits that the region is distinguished for its production and export.
• You can visit the nearby Beish governorate, north of Jizan, where dozens of parks, gardens and scenic views are catching, and have a snack with delicious coffee in one of the town’s restaurants after an adventure trip.
The best hotels near Wadi Jabab in Jizan
There are no hotels near Wadi Labab, so we recommend that you book a Jazan hotel in the city center, and set aside a day to visit Wadi Labab.
Wadi Jabab site in Jizan