Phuket Thailand is nicknamed the Pearl of the South due to its charming beauty and large area as it represents the largest and most attractive island in Thailand for tourists from all over the world and since it is one of the most important tourist destinations in Thailand, the site of Arab travelers prepared the current article to highlight 5 of the best and most beautiful tourist attractions and these landmarks are Phuket Zoo, Tiger Kingdom, Bukit Aquarium, Ton Sai Waterfall, and Old Town.
The best sights in Phuket Thailand
- Its area is estimated at 12 acres.
- It opened in 1997 AD.
- It provides the opportunity to enjoy watching many types of animals in addition to many types of birds, fish and plants.
- A large number of huge trees grow in it.
- It has many animal shows.
- It welcomes visitors daily from 8:30 AM to 6 PM.
- You can learn more about it by clicking on the following link: (Zoo).
- His visit provides an opportunity to see an awesome number of species of marine creatures.
- There are many dolphins shows in it.
- It includes a distinctive restaurant that serves delicious seafood.
- You can visit it daily anytime from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
- You can learn more about it by visiting its official website by clicking on the following link: (Aquarium).
- It gives its visitors the opportunity to enjoy watching many types of tigers, get to know a lot of information, and observe them in different age stages, as the kingdom includes several departments where the tigers were distributed according to their age.
- It can be enjoyed in dealing with closely trained tigers accompanied by a number of skilled tiger trainers.
- Available daily from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- To know the various activities that you can enjoy during your visit to the Kingdom, all you have to do is visit its official website by clicking on the following link: (Kingdom).
- It was built at the beginning of the previous century.
- It includes many Chinese and Buddhist shrines and temples as well as a large number of houses built in the old architectural style in Thailand.
- It gives its visitors the opportunity to taste the finest types of Thai cuisine.
- Interspersed with many distinctive stores, especially with regard to souvenirs.
- You can learn more about it by clicking on the following link: (town).
Ton Sai Waterfall
- It is a favorite destination for lovers of natural attractions and those looking for recreation.
- Surrounded by many beautiful natural attractions.
- The surrounding area is home to many species of animals and birds.
- You can learn more about it by clicking on the following link: (waterfall).
You can get to know more attractions in Phuket, as well as learn about a number of its best hotels by reading the article: (The Best Tourist Attractions in Phuket Thailand).
: 1, 2.