We offer you the most important information about Dubai, the United Arab Emirates has become one of the most developed countries on all economic, industrial and political levels, especially as an attractive tourist country for tourists from different countries of the world, extending over an area of 83600 km² and a population of approximately 9.4 million people spread over the seven Emirates The Emirates formed from their union, which are the Emirate of (Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman).
The Emirate of Dubai is at the forefront of the UAE countries at all levels, especially tourism, so we will display on the Arab Travelers website information about Dubai, the site, the economy and tourism.
Information about Dubai
- Dubai is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates, which comes in second place after the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in terms of area, occupying approximately 4.114 km², which represents approximately 5% of the total area of the UAE.
- Dubai has a population of about 2,262,000 individuals, making it the largest emirate of the United Arab Emirates in terms of population density, and its population is divided between 214,000 Emirati citizens, representing only 9.5% of its total population, while the vast majority are tourists and workers residing in it.
- Dubai is the economic capital of the United Arab Emirates, which has developed a remarkable significant development during the past few decades under the jurisdiction of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- Sheikh Mohammed Al Rashid Bin Maktoum has established a free economic system in Dubai, which provides the opportunity to work and invest in it, by large numbers of Arab and foreign investors, by stimulating economic activities and eliminating the existence of the restricted tax system for businesses.
- Dubai, as an important Gulf city, differs from all the Gulf states by not relying on the revenues of petroleum liquids and oil as a basic economic income for it, as it does not exceed 6% of its total annual income, while in its economic entity it relies on major business, real estate transactions, and financial services In addition to the biggest factor, which is recreational tourism.
- The dirham is the currency of the city of Dubai, and is pegged to the US dollar and fixed at 3.67 riyals per US dollar.
- The Emirate of Dubai represented a large economic and urban factor for the Emirates, which made it one of the most prominent tourist destinations with a prominent position among the various countries of the world.
The Emirate of Dubai is located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, between the emirates of Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, with Dubai bordering the Emirate of Abu Dhabi from the western side, and the Emirate of Sharjah from the eastern side.
Tourism in Dubai
- Dubai represents one of the most important international tourist attractions that receive millions of visitors who want to have fun and entertainment, because of its wonderful beaches and luxury hotels and its heritage attractions and bus reception services, in addition to the availability of all public services and the presence of infrastructure Which makes visiting Dubai so enjoyable without facing any problems.
- Dubai is characterized by its warm sunny weather and moderate temperatures at most times of the year except for July and August during the summer because of the high temperature and humidity which makes it less suitable for tourism during this time, although in spite of that it is fully equipped to deal with the ideal with high The temperature, by working to provide central air conditioning in public transportation, restaurants, hotels, markets, and entire tourist areas.
- The English language is widely used in interpersonal dealing in Dubai, and restaurants, institutions, hotels and markets are dealt in all places in both Arabic and English languages, and tourist experts speaking in French, Russian and German are provided to deal with visitors of these different nationalities.
- Islam is the official religion of the United Arab Emirates and includes a way of life in general, and Dubai is distinguished by its tolerance and welcoming of all visitors of different denominations and beliefs, provided that they enjoy a certain range of religious and cultural sensitivity throughout their existence, by not wearing any tight or overly transparent clothing, As well as covering the arms, shoulders, legs and head hair for women when heading to visit the Islamic religious sites such as heritage mosques, and it is also prohibited to drink alcoholic drinks and sugar in public places.
Dubai’s most prominent tourist attractions
The Emirate of Dubai is distinguished by the presence of an infinite number of tourist places, which are not only limited to recreational tourist places, but also include many cultural, heritage and educational monuments …. Such as:
- Burj Khalifa: The highest tourist summit around the world, which was built using the most recent methods and providing it with the latest modern technical means, and millions of visitors come to it throughout the year to witness the various festive appearances in it.
- Dubai Dancing Fountain: A huge global water fountain, in which water is sprayed in conjunction with playing different forms of musical rhythms.
- Dubai Desert Reserve: A huge natural reserve created with the aim of protecting the desert ecosystem in the Emirates and all its plants and animals from extinction.
- Al Bastakiya neighborhood: One of the most prominent heritage neighborhoods in Dubai, which is distinguished by its historical features, with an authentic and ancient character.
- The Dubai MallOne of the most prominent mega commercial complexes in the world. It is available in most of the most important international brands of all kinds.
- Burj Al Arab: The largest residential and tourist tower in the world, located on the island of Jumeirah, and was built in the form of a sail boat.