The best tourist city
Tourism is known as travel from one place to another for the purpose of entertainment, discovery, or treatment, and there are many tourist cities in the world that attract tourists, including Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, Sydney in Australia, Queenstown in New Zealand, and many others From the cities, and in this article we will talk about the tourist city of Budapest.
It is one of the cities of the state of Hungary and its capital, as it is one of its largest cities with a land area of 525.16 km², and a population of 1,737,000 million people, according to statistics in 2011, the city is located on the banks of the Danube River and the city was built on the ruins of the ruin of the Romen city Aquincum in the year 89 ad.
Tourist places in Budapest
Tourist places in Budapest:
- Buda Castle, the Budapest Royal Palace, owns two museums: the National Museum and the History Museum. It also contains a very huge library that contains a number of books, maps, and translated manuscripts copied into the Hungarian language, and also contains many things that date back to the Middle Ages and the era. Ottoman.
- Coasts Restaurant, which offers the most delicious foods that have its roots in many international cuisines, such as: Hungarian cuisine, italyn cuisine, and other kitchens, and is characterized by its popular prices and simple design.
- Fisherman Bastion Castle located on the top of the Galertvi hill, where it was built after the independence war of Hungary, and the castle contains an open-air museum that documents the history of the hill and the city at that time, and also has a charming view, specifically at night when lighting the buildings in the city.
- The Parliament building, which is one of the most important buildings in the city, as the building has six hundred and ninety halls praises the modern classic designs, and in the modern Gothic style. The building also organizes some tours daily from ten in the morning by specialized guides who speak English.
- Café Barbar Restaurant specializes in providing a large variety of sweets and ice cream.
- Margaret Island, which has a picturesque nature, as it has green gardens and beautiful natural scenery, and the island is one of the best places to relax and unwind from the noise of the city, and it is reached by boat.
- Budapest Opera is a theater that maintains the traditions of the Vienna opera known, and most tourist destinations that tourists come to, as it is one of the most important opera theaters in Hungary, and the most important opera theaters in the whole world.
- Ziller Bister Restaurant, which serves all Hungarian folk cuisine simply and quietly.
- Bo Russo Bistro Restaurant, which serves local dishes for families with a wonderful atmosphere, and the restaurant is located on the bank of the Danube.