The statue of unity in India
The statue of Unity in India is the tallest statue in the world, as it was built on the thirty-first of October of the year 2020 AD, and is located on a base of 57.9 meters long, and a height of approximately 181.9 meters, and this statue represents the first Deputy Prime Minister of India, Sardar Valappai Patel It is often referred to as the Iron Man, and it is he who laid the foundations for a strong, independent India. For this reason the statue was constructed using steel and took about five years to build.
About statue of unity
The statue of Unity was designed for the first time in 2014 by the Indian sculptor Ram Fenji Sothar. This statue is located on a river island in the state of Gujrat, and it is famous for its beautiful location, as it is surrounded by approximately 11.913.945.3 meters of artificial lakes, and it is assumed that Promotes tourism in the state.
Facts about the statue of unity
A group of facts about the statue of unity can be found in India, including the following:Read:Places of tourism in Morocco
- The Statue of Unity attracts a huge number of tourists from its completion to the present time, which was built at a cost of Rs. 2989 crore.
- This statue is attributed to Commander Sardar Patel, who contributed to the unification of all 562 princely states in India.
- About 3000 workers and nearly 300 engineers participated in building the statue, and it is able to accommodate 200 people, providing a comprehensive view of the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- The statue of unity is composed of a three-layer structure, and it can withstand earthquakes and high wind speeds.
- The statue’s gallery contains 2,000 pictures and nearly 40,000 documents.
- The iron used to build this statue was collected from all over India.