Table of Contents
There are many beaches in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- The hidden beach Playa del Amur in Mexico: The locals call it the hidden beach, because swimming takes place through an open hole on the sky and the sun encircled by a beautiful rocky eye-like ring, and six visitors are allowed to enter it in one trip.
- Anse Source d’Argent Beach in Seychelles: It is often classified as the most photographed beach in the world, and is characterized by its huge and dotted rocks, white sand, calm waters, green forests and palm trees, and it is also one of the beaches of the Indian Ocean.
- Sunset Beach in North Carolina.
- Shell Beach in Western Australia.
- Lyme Regis Beach in England.
There are many islands in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- Canary Islands in Spain: Europeans gather in the Canary Islands in winter to look for a little sun, with temperatures ranging from 21 to 23.8 degrees Celsius in January and February, and Mount Ted is located on one of its islands, which is considered one of the most ancient highlands In Europe, as it is covered with snow in winter against the blue sky, the Canary Islands also include the island of Jumeirah, which is the last stop where Columbus stopped before he began the journey of discovering America.
- The Isles of Scilly in England: It includes several small islands opposite the Cornwall region, which is flooded by the waves of the Atlantic Ocean, and it is a world in itself, it includes hundreds of islands and rocky stretches, and the inhabitants live in five of them, in addition to its mild Atlantic atmosphere that supports the growth of spring flowers.
- Lord Howe Islands in Australia.
- Andaman Islands, Thailand.
- Capri, Italy.
There are many lakes in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- Moraine Lake: It is an ice lake located in Banff National Park, reaching a depth of 1.8 km, and is considered one of the most visited and photographed Canadian sites, where tourists enjoy its natural paths, kayaking, fishing, and skiing in it, and the reflections of turquoise shades on the surfaces Its rocks are among the most beautiful wonders of this lake, as it is distinguished by its wild life, which includes squirrels, bears, etc., and it is mentioned that its area is about 0.48 km², while the deepest point in it reaches about 14 m.
- The lakes of the Van Mountains in Tajikistan: The Van Mountains have more than 30 beautiful lakes, and the lakes differ among them in terms of depth, size, accessibility and purity, and the multiplicity of colors in them is one of the most important distinguishing them, as they vary from dark purple to green, and the landscape of the sky forms with lakes and mountains The intersection has a beautiful and comprehensive view.
- Lakes of the Plitvice Croatian National Park.
There are many waterfalls in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- Victoria Falls: Victoria Falls is located along the common Zambezi River between the states of Zambia and Zimbabwe, where its length is more than a kilometer, and it was named after the Queen Victoria, and the waterfalls are characterized by their majestic majesty and unparalleled beauty, and is considered one of the seven natural wonders of the world, In addition, UNESCO considered it a world heritage site.
- Indian Jog Waterfalls: It is ranked as one of the 11 best waterfalls in the world, and is considered the most important tourist destination in the country, where the thin water currents of the cliffs take place in a stunning view, with a height of about 253 m, and the waterfalls are characterized by their importance in relation to the energy sector; .
- Schiffen Falls in Taiwan.
- American Shoshone Falls.
- Angel Falls in Venezuela.
There are many valleys in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- The Swiss valley of Lauterbrunnen is the most beautiful valley in the world.
- Kangaroo Valley: The most beautiful valley in Australia.
- Indian Kashmir Valley.
- Harrow Valley, Indonesia.
- The Valley of the Ten Peaks in Canada.
- Chianti Valley, Italy.
- Egyptian Nile Valley.
- Swiss Ingaden Valley.
There are many wild areas in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- Mount Roraima, Venezuela.
- Argentine province of Jujuy.
- Skeleton Coast, Namibia.
- David Kariga Cave in Georgia.
- Chocolate hills on the Philippine Bohol Island.
- Waitomo Caves in New Zealand.
The Seven Natural Wonders
There are seven places that are considered to be the natural wonders of the world. They are:
- Grand Canyon in the United States of America.
- Volcanic Mount Paricotin in Mexico.
- Northern lights polar.
- Victoria Falls.
- Brazilian port of Rio de Janeiro.
- Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
- Mount Everest, which is the highest and most famous mountain in the world, with a height of about 8,848 km.
World National Parks
There are many parks and gardens in the world, and the most beautiful are the following:
- Galapagos National Park, Ecuador.
- Banff National Park, Canada.
- Jiuzhaigou National Park in China.
- Kidibo Valley National Park, Uganda.
- Torres del Paine National Park in Argentina and Chile.
- Arches National Park in the United States of America.
- Yosemite National Park in the United States of America.